Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Leupold Delta Point Micro (DPM)

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post

My cut up Sharpie cap isn't looking to bad in dry fire.

Attachment 65451
    You Red. Neck! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!! (I can chunk that particular rock cause I are one too. I am also about half lit so there’s that.)
    Last edited by Tensaw; 12-31-2020 at 06:05 PM.

I will likely buy one because I am dumb and like trying things out that are silly in case they turn out to be awesome.

I have a couple G26s that don’t get any love anymore that this might be perfect for. Kind of like the closed emitter version of the Noblex thingy that broke lenses immediately after mounting and shooting.

Site Supporter
    This looks like the standard new product that might have been interesting 15 years ago that Leupopd has been giving us since the early 00’s.
    im strong, i can run faster than train

Looks like you can’t use a gadget with it so it’s a no go out the gate for me!

So, this is Leupolds modernized take on the “Guttersnipe” from the old ASP pistol?

I feel like Leupold is a great magnified optics company that is forever chasing a red dot optic that people want. The Deltapoint Pro is as close as they've gotten. This is a regression. It's like a D-Evo for a pistol - good on you for making something different, but who is this for?

Hard to tell from the images we've seen but would shooting in low light with this optic be another drawback? Seems like the dot may fill the entire lens area (bloom),if adjusted and kept at a level that works in good lighting, like most carry daily. A blooming dot inside such a small diameter tube combined with the sight body may obscure a large portion of the intended target. Not an issue unless the aiming area is small in size requiring a precision shot. Just a thought.

I like the design and concept. Gonna order one and throw it on one of my G17s
    Shoot more, post less...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Hard to tell from the images we've seen but would shooting in low light with this optic be another drawback? Seems like the dot may fill the entire lens area (bloom),if adjusted and kept at a level that works in good lighting, like most carry daily. A blooming dot inside such a small diameter tube combined with the sight body may obscure a large portion of the intended target. Not an issue unless the aiming area is small in size requiring a precision shot. Just a thought.
    Given how small the window on this thing is I think it’s meant to be used in a matter of similar to included I done site, not a conventional optic.

Maybe the military will buy a billion of them.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

User Tag List