Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Battery drain using remote switches

The light is currently on its way back to surefire. They asked that I send the light without the battery though. I don’t know if they plan to send me a replacement battery. I’ll see about getting this battery checked.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by SecondsCount View Post
    Yes but most electrical problems are mechanical.
    But I thought if you can’t fix it with a hammer it must be an electrical problem?🤔
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    The light is currently on its way back to surefire. They asked that I send the light without the battery though. I don’t know if they plan to send me a replacement battery. I’ll see about getting this battery checked.
    Any update at this point?
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    Any update at this point?
    Wow, I thought I had updated this thread but I guess I didn’t. Surefire sent the light back to me after a couple of weeks. They included a new battery, one of their micro-usb rechargeable ones. I can’t tell for sure but I think they may have replaced the head as well. My old head had some markings from wear that this one seems to lack. So far I have had no issues with the light since, whether with the tape switch or without.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

User Tag List