Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Custom battle axe

There are good options available at various price points...which is a good thing.

Something like this Roselli in its longer or shorter form can bring out the inner Viking in us...even if it is from Finland.

There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Cowtown44, the combat axe/tactical tomahawk has had quite a resurgence in the last couple decades thanks in large part to select use by elements overseas in GWOT; a lot of makers have followed the trend and there's an abundance of interesting options out there now, some of which have been suggested in this thread.

It'd help if there were more specifics in what you're looking for in the gift (classic, modern, fantasy, practical or wall-hanger, pure fighting or camp use, impress the ladies and/or nephew and his buddies, etc.), but perhaps leaving that unstated is intended to get the widest number of ideas.

But a little more on what style you're considering might help.

In the meantime, along with what's been posted already, I'll add the tomahawks offered by C. L. Matteo at Williamstown Forge.

https://williamstownforge.com

I have a couple examples of his knife work -- they're superb, aesthetically and practically, and Mr. Matteo's a gentleman of the old school to work with.
    Hain’t we got all the fools in town on our side? And ain’t that a big enough majority in any town?

Quote Originally Posted by Cowtown44 View Post
    Looking for a birthday present for the buddy who has everything. Need suggestions for custom battle axe. Thanks all.
    Is that you buddy? That Winkler sure is sweet!

Site Supporter

H&B Forge

I am very pleased with my throwing hawk from H&B Forge: http://www.hbforge.com/throwing-toma...awnee-tomahawk. The handle is easily replaced if broken.

User Tag List