Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: NAA Black Widow (as a single action deep conceal BUG)... rapid fire.

Site Supporter
    I dropped a NAA 22 Mag mini down the stairs. Now it was loaded but hammer on the safety notch. It pinwheeled (amazing), hitting each carpeted stair perfectly - barrel, hammer, repeat. I was horrified. My thought was that if it went BOOM, my wife would kill me (she was safely not in danger). No boom. It was my only scary gun drop.
    Cloud Yeller of the Boomer Age

Site Supporter
    https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ck_VE...QxcXUya2RlNA==

Here’s a link to me giving an NAA 22 mag in pocket carry a try. There are certainly limitations, but for a close distance serreptitious draw and fire I think it has some merit as an off side backup option, maybe a primary in extreme situations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Once while traveling in vacation mode… 351c with clipdraw and aholster options… accompanied by NAA Blk Widow 2” in other pocket. So easy to pack one tiny box of ammo and throw both small guns in the lockbox for the flight.

Quote Originally Posted by nate89 View Post
    https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ck_VE...QxcXUya2RlNA==

Here’s a link to me giving an NAA 22 mag in pocket carry a try. There are certainly limitations, but for a close distance serreptitious draw and fire I think it has some merit as an off side backup option, maybe a primary in extreme situations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That was smooth!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JCN View Post
    That was smooth!
    Thanks! I want to note that, beyond some very limited dry fire to make sure I was able to execute safely, this was one of the first 5 rounds from the first cylinder trying this. This isn't for the purpose of self-aggrandizing, but to emphasize the utility of the pocket draw. Especially when working at a close distance, and the fact that you are able to get a full firing grip within your pocket, many people could readily pick up these techniques, which goes a long way to counter robbery and assault incidents where the perpetrator must be at a close distance. Is this the perfect gun? No. Is pocket carry the end all be all for carry? Also, no. But it's useful for me, especially in my current work situation and wardrobe, and it's also an excellent addition to an appendix gun.

Or in a boot-

Name:  418728532_268793669552436_8282040464679158792_n.jpg
Views: 183
Size:  48.4 KB

Or on your sidewinder-

Quote Originally Posted by rhamre View Post
    Or in a boot-

Or on your sidewinder-

When will these be in production?
    The addition of the Sidewinder is compelling.
    One of the annoying things about training with my Black Widow was the fidgety and tedious reloading.

Quote Originally Posted by rhamre View Post
    Or in a boot-

Or on your sidewinder-

Will they fit the Ranger II top break versions?

https://www.northamericanarms.com/pr...nder-ranger-ii

I don't know that I want to spend that kind of coin on an NAA mini revolver, but if I did, that version is the most appealing to me.
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by jandbj View Post
    Once while traveling in vacation mode… 351c with clipdraw and aholster options… accompanied by NAA Blk Widow 2” in other pocket. So easy to pack one tiny box of ammo and throw both small guns in the lockbox for the flight.
    Next time, I’ll have @rhamre grips on both.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Whitlock View Post
    Will they fit the Ranger II top break versions?

https://www.northamericanarms.com/pr...nder-ranger-ii

I don't know that I want to spend that kind of coin on an NAA mini revolver, but if I did, that version is the most appealing to me.
    Don't know if there have been improvements but early reviews of the NAA top-breaks were problematic. The latch operating on a rearward pull and proximity to the hammer spur had folks inadvertently popping them open when cocking the hammer. Haven't read up on them since not long after they came out. Might have been addressed. Something to check up on though if the interest turns serious.
    no one sees what's written on the spine of his own autobiography.

User Tag List