Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: NAA Black Widow (as a single action deep conceal BUG)... rapid fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    Exposed trigger derringer type guns scare me.
    Exposed trigger, single action, not drop safe scares me. If I had to carry a PUG (they are cute), it would be loaded with four rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    OT, but, I knew a guy who used the old school trick of suspending a dinky .22LR NAA mini off of a bore cleaning brush head sewn into back side of a necktie. Sounds retarded, but the gun stayed put. So did the tie, evidently.
    I knew a guy back in the day who carried one in a kydex holster on dog tag chain.

Exposed trigger, single action, not drop safe, pointed at my chin is a total no-go.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    Exposed trigger, single action, not drop safe scares me. If I had to carry a PUG (they are cute), it would be loaded with four rounds.

I knew a guy back in the day who carried one in a kydex holster on dog tag chain.

Exposed trigger, single action, not drop safe, pointed at my chin is a total no-go.
    Properly carried the NAA firing pin (tab, blade, ?) is lowered into a cylinder notch that is between the charge holes. A drop isn't driving it into a primer. Carrying with 4 really wouldn't be any more, or less, safe than carrying with 5.
    no one sees what's written on the spine of his own autobiography.

Quote Originally Posted by Half Moon View Post
    Properly carried the NAA firing pin (tab, blade, ?) is lowered into a cylinder notch that is between the charge holes. A drop isn't driving it into a primer. Carrying with 4 really wouldn't be any more, or less, safe than carrying with 5.
    How far back does the hammer have to move to slip the notch? I looked at one whose hammer didn't seem to catch in the notches at all. As much as I want to like them, I'm out.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

I really think they need to bring out a line of DAO mini revolvers with folding triggers & enclosed hammers. A modern Velo Dog revolver in .22 Mag.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    I really think they need to bring out a line of DAO mini revolvers with folding triggers & enclosed hammers. A modern Velo Dog revolver in .22 Mag.
    Way back when they had a prototype of one on the Sandy’s Soapbox portion of their webpage. Was ugly and near as I know, never went anywhere.

Site Supporter
    Name:  NAA 32 mini.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  18.4 KB

Here you go for their 32 Mag prototype.
    Cloud Yeller of the Boomer Age

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    Name:  NAA 32 mini.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  18.4 KB

Here you go.
    That's not it. That's far, far from it. That's not only missing the ballpark, but missing the state the ballpark is in.

A Velo dog, not a bad Kyber Pass copy of a H&R, as built by the disappointing son of a blacksmith.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Site Supporter
    The Kyber pass folks seem to win their wars, maybe they know something. Anyway, that's the only prototype I know of from NAA. There was the Casull folding trigger 22 Mag

https://www.gunsamerica.com/90954388...se-layaway.htm

There was a rumor of a 32 Mag but the gun never went anywhere so who knows about a 32.
    Cloud Yeller of the Boomer Age

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    The Kyber pass folks seem to win their wars, maybe they know something. Anyway, that's the only prototype I know of from NAA. There was the Casull folding trigger 22 Mag

https://www.gunsamerica.com/90954388...se-layaway.htm
    Now that's what I'm talking about!

Site Supporter
    Shit. You fuckers are costing me money...again.

The NAA was one of the first guns I shot with my dad 45+ years ago.

pat

User Tag List