Thread: Virginia/Maryland Reloaders: MASSIVE Berry’s Bullets group buy on VaGunTrader.com

Virginia/Maryland Reloaders: MASSIVE Berry’s Bullets group buy on VaGunTrader.com

http://www.vaguntrader.com/forums/ub...DGUN_AND_RIFLE

It ends on Sunday July 1st. As you can see, they have a pretty awesome distribution network.

Here is the price list. They (we) are getting OEM pricing, as the buy is well over 400k at this point.

I will be partaking in this, as these prices are just…stupid.
    If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever. -George Orwell

If say a guy from Iowa wanted in on this could he use you as a middle man and he pay the shipping costs between you and him?

Just a hypothetical, I might know a guy that would be interested....me!
    OEF Vet
    Reading and Learning

Quote Originally Posted by Shokr21 View Post
    If say a guy from Iowa wanted in on this could he use you as a middle man and he pay the shipping costs between you and him?

Just a hypothetical, I might know a guy that would be interested....me!
    from the thread-
    - MAIL ORDER: I swore that I wouldn't do this, but I just got the wild hair (you know where)...well I am going to open this up to EVERYONE...for those outside of the established pickup / delivery "hubs", I will do it through the Post Office using medium, flat rate shipping boxes (cost is about $11ish dollars for the box) per 1000 bullets. With the cost of the shipping box and a few $$ for the packing materials it'll be $15 / 1000 bullets for shipping (this is on top of the shipping that it takes to get from Berry's to here).
    I don't know if you'll really be saving that much money, along with the risk of participating in a group buy with a bunch of people you don't know.
    If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever. -George Orwell

I ordered 10k........should keep me busy for the remainder of the year.
    You can get much more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.

I'm thinking the 37k I ordered should hopefully hold me over for around 2-3 years.

apparently my order is the single biggest in the entire group buy of 800,000+ bullets and climbing.

@fuse.... I am really thinking of topping you, but I hate to drive to Virginia to do it....
    Taking a break from social media.

final numbers

1,050,300 bullets
    23,116.36 POUNDS!!!!

User Tag List