Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread: Explosion in Nashville, TN

Name:  liz.jpeg
Views: 485
Size:  11.6 KB

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    Oh dear. Not the lizard people.

They know the lizard people is a joke, right? I mean, I'm sure there's some crazy out there that actually believes it, but I'd bet money that nearly all 12 million people are just using "lizard people" as a rhetorical device. I'm one of them.....better get a TECS lookout on me, asap!
    That looks suspiciously like something a lizard person would post. You’ll probably be posting nonsense about a spherical planet that doesn’t sit firmly on the back of a giant turtle soon.
    im strong, i can run faster than train

Quote Originally Posted by Caballoflaco View Post
    That looks suspiciously like something a lizard person would post.
    The greatest trick the lizard people ever pulled was convincing the world they do not exist.
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

They know the lizard people is a joke, right? I mean, I'm sure there's some crazy out there that actually believes it, but I'd bet money that nearly all 12 million people are just using "lizard people" as a rhetorical device. I'm one of them.....better get a TECS lookout on me, asap!
    Sure, and you'd probably say Pepe the frog isn't racist.

And we all know they aren't lizard people... The accurate terminology is reptoids.

Quote Originally Posted by littlejerry View Post
    Sure, and you'd probably say Pepe the frog isn't racist.

And we all know they aren't lizard people... The accurate terminology is reptoids.
    Hey, they prefer "Reptile American" in the USA.

If it's a complete joke, it's one that made David Icke a muti-millionare.

I despair in an age where my internet woolgathering has prepared me for things this stupid. Or I'm glad I was prepared? Not sure at this point.
    REPETITION CREATES BELIEF
    REPETITION BUILDS THE SEPARATE WORLDS WE LIVE AND DIE IN
    NO EXCEPTIONS

Site Supporter

I think you are severely underestimating the level of crazy in the general public and severely over estimating the number who know what a rhetorical device is.

Hey, remember how a guy wrote "BOOG" in his own blood during a shootout with LE last year?

Don't underestimate people's ability to believe in the completely nonsensical. I wish I was joking.

Hidden creatures posing as humans is a surprisingly common belief. And old...
    NO EXCEPTIONS

Evidently poor Petula Clark is pretty upset about "Downtown" being played before the bombing.

If you're going to ruin a song, why not pick one from gg allin and the Murder Junkies? No harm there.
    NO EXCEPTIONS

I said incredibly similar things about the electric boogaloo, and got told it's not a joke this shit is serious. It was a joke. Right up until it wasn't. To me, as laughable as lizard people. Both can result in people getting killed.

Not to be fearing the lizard people, fuzzy mammals:

Name:  5f44d2be9e04a052ce86cdb1026b96f8.jpg
Views: 293
Size:  32.9 KB

User Tag List