Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Explosion in Nashville, TN

Mayor Cooper gives an update this evening.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Video of alleged recording being reported by eyewitnesses adjacent to the RV prior to blast.

Who the f was the dog walker at 3:15? Crazy.
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 12-26-2020 at 12:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    Having worked shifts (days, swings, and mids) at one point in my life that doesn’t seem strange to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    Well, if the dogs whine at 0315 hours, I can take them for a walk, or I can wake up at dawn and clean up the puddle.

Edited to add: If they whine at 0315, it is usually because I did not take them out one last time, the night before. Not that 0315 is all that early, as I tend to awaken somewhere between 0400 and 0500, many morning, anyway.
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

Quote Originally Posted by farscott View Post
    Not sure if there is a linkage, but the RV was in front of an AT&T facility. And many AT&T customers in the southeast are reporting issues. The AT&T mobile phone network is suffering from outages centered around Nashville. All the way from Lexington, KY, to Memphis, TN, to Atlanta, GA. https://downdetector.com/status/att/map/
    Obviously, the bomber was tired of getting calls about his extended vehicle warranty.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    Having worked shifts (days, swings, and mids) at one point in my life that doesn’t seem strange to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex G View Post
    Well, if the dogs whine at 0315 hours, I can take them for a walk, or I can wake up at dawn and clean up the puddle.
    I took his point to be about who the fuck decides to walk non-chalantly through a fresh blast scene while ash is probably still floating down in the air....not necessarily the fact that somebody was simply out walking a dog in the middle of the night.

Whether he's just a mindless dolt or was associated with the explosion, this dog walker would be a high priority to intercept for multiple reasons.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex G View Post
    Obviously, the bomber was tired of getting calls about his extended vehicle warranty.
    It's worse in the UK, where the billboards will nag you about that if you have a Beemer.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Site Supporter
    I'm not quite understanding the jump to "idiot dog walker". The man looked to be hurriedly evacuating the area, after the explosion, with his dog. Why would you not gtfo after such an event?

Quote Originally Posted by NGP View Post
    I'm not quite understanding the jump to "idiot dog walker". The man looked to be hurriedly evacuating the area, after the explosion, with his dog. Why would you not gtfo after such an event?
    Or, hurrying to go check on someone. The possibilities are endless. It does merit an investigative interview.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by NGP View Post
    I didn’t see the dog walker as an idiot, more as either very unaware or just thug life, zero fucks. He didn’t seem to be in a hurry or evacuating. Just my view.

User Tag List