Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas

Site Supporter

Merry Christmas

I suppose there's some irony in a follower of the Torah starting a Merry Christmas thread, but, the sentiments of the season are transcendent. Regardless of your faith, but especially to those who celebrate this holiday, my family and I wish you all the blessings of the season. We look forward to a much better New Year as well. Be safe and bring joy to each other and your families.

MerryChristmas .
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

And back at ya from this religiously miscegenated doubting Thomas.

Happy, merry, safe and healthy Christmas and holidays no matter which (if any) you happen to celebrate.

You are all part of my extended virtual family and I'm proud to count myself among your number.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Merry Christmas from a Born Again believer in Jesus Christ! May you all, regardless of your faith, have a wonderful holiday season. Let’s all hope and pray that 2021 will be by a better year.

Merry Christmas!

If its Jesus, hanuman, Mohammad, or Shiva we are all taught the same basic principles. Peace, love and happiness to all of you. Happy holidays and merry Christmas.
    Come, mother, come! For terror is thy name, death is in thy breath, and every shaking step destroys a world for e'er. Thou 'time', the all-destroyer! Come, O mother, come!

Even this atheist can appreciate the sentiment of the season. Merry Christmas to all of you, especially the ones who've argued with me and challenged my thought processes over the years.

Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas to all. Especially are first responders !!

May peace be upon all of mankind.

Merry Christmas,

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Site Supporter

Merry Christmas!

A heartfelt "Merry Christmas" to my P-F brothers and sisters.

I value and appreciate what you add to my life in the form of knowledge, news, humor, and fellowship .

May 2021 be a better year for all of us!

User Tag List