Thread: Competition Classifier Practice at the NRA Range Sunday July 1 7:30-10:30 pm

Competition Classifier Practice at the NRA Range Sunday July 1 7:30-10:30 pm

We will be running a practice session consisting of three or four IPSC, IDPA, and/or KSTG classifier stages at the NRA Range on Sunday July 1 starting at 7:30 pm and ending at 10:30 pm. You may shoot one or more stages in any order and as many times as you want. The cost is $5 per stage (6 stages for $25), first come first served. Each stage will be timed and scored so that you can see where you stand. The scores are unofficial and this is a PRACTICE session.

We will also be conducting a class for beginner competitors in the NRA classroom from 7:30-8:30 pm. We will cover the basic gear, range commands, strategies, etc. You will be guaranteed to shoot each of the classifier stages that we put up. The cost for this package is $40.00.

We hope to make this a somewhat regular event with the next one scheduled for July 29.

For more information please contact Rick Chapman at 763-300-5235, or send an e-mail to tkapistol@gmail.com

We are diminished
    I'm definitely going to try and make this!

very cool - now to get the kid to the beginner competitor class

Did this happen? Does the range have power?
    If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever. -George Orwell

The range did have power. Unfortunately, without power and internet access, I remembered incorrectly, showed up at the wrong time, and ultimately had to go home.

I hope the event was a success!

I would have liked to attended, but didn't even know it was happening.
    I'm blaming the power outages.

Quote Originally Posted by Dropkick View Post
    I would have liked to attended, but didn't even know it was happening.
    I'm blaming the power outages.
    ahhh, didnt see this, when is the next one?

Quote Originally Posted by AznDragon533 View Post
    ahhh, didnt see this, when is the next one?
    July 29th. Hoping to make that one myself
    I do my best proofreading after I hit "Send"

User Tag List