Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Oregon Capitol Incident 12-21-20

Site Supporter

Oregon Capitol Incident 12-21-20

Right wing groups this time.

https://deadline.com/2020/12/armed-p...mlI6jKkPOZ3G3Y

Armed Protesters Break Into Oregon State Capitol Building, Break Windows, Assault Journalists, Hit Police With Chemical Agent

December 21, 2020 5:18pm

According to the Oregon State Police and multiple media reports, a group of armed protesters broke windows and stormed the capitol while the state legislature was in session on Monday. Legislators were debating Covid-19 restrictions and related public assistance in closed session. The only people permitted inside the building were members of the Salem Police Department and the Oregon State Police as well as lawmakers, staff and reporters.

The protesters, many with flak jackets, military helmets and some carrying long guns with multiple magazines, entered the capitol building at about 8:30 am. According to Salem PD, “at least one of the protesters used chemical agents on the police…OSP [Oregon State Police] used inert pepper ball, while dealing with these protestors.”

At 10:30 police had gathered in sufficient numbers to push the crowd out of the building. It was then that “another individual used bear spray against police officers,” according to an OSP statement. “He was arrested on multiple charges including trespassing and assaulting a police officer.

Later in the day, the protesters returned and tried to gain entry again, kicking in glass entryway doors, before police again repelled them.

Great.
    #RESIST

Name:  im-helping.jpg
Views: 682
Size:  77.4 KB
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

I’m just waiting to see if the prevailing mindset of not charging “protesters” on misdemeanors holds.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    I’m just waiting to see if the prevailing mindset of not charging “protesters” on misdemeanors holds.
    I'm just impressed the article called them protestors. I would have expected them to be "violent militants"

Quote Originally Posted by Balisong View Post
    I'm just impressed the article called them protestors. I would have expected them to be "violent militants"
    You left out racist and white supremacist.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Good.

Shitbags of all kinds have done as they wish all summer.

Can’t be surprised when shitbags you disagree with do the same thing.

#resist is a 2 way street.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    You left out racist and white supremacist.
    “Trump Supporters”.

Same thing.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Good.

Shitbags of all kinds have done as they wish all summer.

Can’t be surprised when shitbags you disagree with do the same thing.

#resist is a 2 way street.
    Oh yes, I am sure this will go very far to advance political causes that you believe in. It is unambiguously a good thing to assault police officers in the name of .... what again, exactly?

If you think there's an upside to this event, I recommend more Risperdal.

That's kind of a turn of events. I thought Antifa and the radical left was the problem in Portland. Maybe it still is but now it looks like it may be Trump supporters who feel they need to break things.

I noticed the po-leece ran all of the squatters out of Anderson Park in Seattle which was in the CHOP occupied zone.

https://komonews.com/news/project-se...-anderson-park
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

User Tag List