Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hi-Tek Coated Bullets

Hi-Tek Coated Bullets

If anyone is looking for some nice, Hi-Tek coated bullets at a reasonable price, check out Hoosier Bullets and Training. 92% Lead, 6% Antimony, 2% Tin and BHN 16.

Thanks TR. I've been looking for RNFP 230 gr. 45 cal. or RNFP 125 gr 9mm as I have quite a few RN...

Do they include primers? If so I'd order 10k 124gr bullets tomorrow...

I've been a very loyal customer of Hoosier Bullets for several months now. Their hi-tek 45 acp 230 RN bullet is one of the few coated bullets I can fire in my HK USP without leaving coating in the barrel. It may not be the prettiest bullet, but it's reasonable, usually in stock, very prompt shipping, and quite accurate in my pistol.
    Ordinary guy

Quote Originally Posted by Tennessee Jed View Post
    I've been a very loyal customer of Hoosier Bullets for several months now. Their hi-tek 45 acp 230 RN bullet is one of the few coated bullets I can fire in my HK USP without leaving coating in the barrel. It may not be the prettiest bullet, but it's reasonable, usually in stock, very prompt shipping, and quite accurate in my pistol.
    Thank you.
    I ordered 1000 of their 125 gr 9mm this morning and have already received a shipping notice. Great price as well.
    Looking forward to trying them out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
    Thank you.
    I ordered 1000 of their 125 gr 9mm this morning and have already received a shipping notice. Great price as well.
    I hope they work for you.
    Ordinary guy

Quote Originally Posted by ER_STL View Post
    Do they include primers? If so I'd order 10k 124gr bullets tomorrow...
    No primers, just the coated lead part...nice try!

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
    Thank you.
    What's really cool is less handling of lead, and supposedly less smoke from the wax lubricant on regular cast bullets.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennessee Jed View Post
    I agree...my new goto bullet barn!

Quote Originally Posted by TRSmith View Post
    What's really cool is less handling of lead, and supposedly less smoke from the wax lubricant on regular cast bullets.
    100% great point.

A couple of friends and I cast, powder coated, and loaded/shot around 30k of bullets we made a few years back. Very clean and minimal smoke across several powders. Things kinda fell apart on our efforts the past few years... life in general, family obligations, and now COVID.

At this price point, coupled with actually being available, I am really looking forward to trying these out.

I just received notification they have some 147's available. Might just have to try some of those as well.

User Tag List