Thread: Thank You

Thank You

JM Custom Kydex,

Thank you for offering the Black Friday sales and quick turn around on orders!

Waiting for the next sale!

You're welcome guys n gals, thanks for the business!!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Ditto.

Lately, I've been a member of the carry gun of the month club. I've lost count of how many IWB3's I've bought. It's quite a few. But what sets JM CK apart is Tony's availability and responsiveness. If you have a problem, he will make it right. He is on my short list of holster makers I would recommend without reservation.

Site Supporter
    Ha!

I bought a holster to fit a light and optic, neither of which I own, yet.
    And my EDC doesn't have a way to mount a RDS, yet.

My on-sale holster could be the most expensive holster I've ever purchased.

LOL.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Site Supporter
    I took advantage of the Cyber Monday sale to buy a couple of holsters I didn't quite need, since I already have holsters from other makers for those guns in those carry positions. The holsters arrived today, both of which are IWB #3 holsters with a 10 degree cant. Tony's holsters place the gun at a perfect height relative to the belt, keeping the gun relatively deep in the waistband while still allowing a full firing grip. This well-designed height, along with the 10 degree cant which is not offered by many other makers, really helps for comfort, concealment, and ease of accessing the gun.

User Tag List