Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: "We are making ammo" videos from Hornady and Federal

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan1980 View Post
    Federal dude did sound a bit frustrated. Coming from a manufacturing background I can understand it. Working balls out 24/7/365 day for months and seeing a bunch of BS stated about your efforts day after day will build up to what we see in the video. I can promise you he's a LOT more curt when the video camera isn't around. I don't care Federal dude, just keep doing what you're doing.
    Whoever allowed the federal video to be published should be fired.

In the midst of unprecedented demand for your product, it takes massive stupidity to tell customers "Stop bothering me".
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post

In the midst of unprecedented demand for your product, it takes massive stupidity to tell customers "Stop bothering me".
    Yeah, I got the same impression. The first thing he says is "I'm tired of..." and then repeats it several times. That's the type of complaining that you do to your wife or to your trusted VP. When you get on camera to address your customers, you should have a sense of humor about the situation, and try to be a little upbeat. Have a little sense of humor for the hour it took to make the video. Turn your problem into a positive - "You are our customers. You are important to us, and I want you to know that we're doing everything we can to meet the demand. We've hired a hundred people - and those are American jobs. We're working around the clock. We're shipping ammunition. But we're going the extra distance so that we can meet your demand, to keep you supplied. And so that you can do the things you enjoy, and so that you can enjoy your second amendment freedom."

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post

Agreed, after decades in production and manufacturing environments, he seems more suited to the task of a dock jockey, or fork lift supervisor. He should be far from the public eye.
    Taking a break from social media.

Site Supporter
    Crime problems? Blame the police.
    Too much 'police'?...again blame the police.
    Gas prices high? Blame the oil companies.
    No ammo, and high prices? Blame the ammo companies.
    Didn't pass econ 101? Blame capitalism.

The same mouth breathing fuck tards loading up on ammo that far surpasses their normal shooting in a year, by several orders of magnitude, and causing the ammo shortage themselves, turn around and invent conspiracy theories on the internet...because they can't find more ammo.

Probably the same jackasses that panic-bought toilet paper, and then got chagrined AF when stores weren't taking returns.

So fucking typical of clown world.
    Last edited by fixer; 12-19-2020 at 11:08 AM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by revchuck38 View Post
    I noticed that the Federal guy stated that they were making Remington ammo too. I haven't seen any recently, but then I haven't seen much of any ammo recently.
    Vista Outdoors recently purchased Remington's ammunition business.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by joshs View Post
    Vista Outdoors recently purchased Remington's ammunition business.
    I’m aware of that, I just haven’t seen any Remington ammo in stores or online, so it seemed strange that he talked about producing it.

A message from Federal ammo

https://youtu.be/KIgvoJKovIg

This is to good to not pass along.

Good on him for laying down the law, unabashedly defending his people/company, and putting the conspiracy theorists in their place.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    I had no idea people even believed that Federal was somehow deliberately not filling orders for ammo, but I guess it is 2020, shouldn't be surprised by that in the slightest.

Site Supporter
    I reckon them fellers spreading this stuff haven't applied much critical thinking to their own analysis.

User Tag List