Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: "We are making ammo" videos from Hornady and Federal

Quote Originally Posted by DocGKR View Post
    Seriously?!?!?

This is one of the stupidest threads I have ever seen at PF.
    I don't think this is in the top 100 of stupidest threads on PF.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by DocGKR View Post
    Seriously?!?!?

This is one of the stupidest threads I have ever seen at PF.
    I'd agree with you, but then there's that other one about "breaking up" Federal's "monopoly."

Geez

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to pop in to announce to everyone my candidacy in the 2024 presidential election, backed by the Guns and Dope Party.

My platform is my plan to establish a UBA, first and foremost. Yes, you read that correctly, a Universal Bullet Allowance. As HMG (High-Mighty Giraffe) at the head of the revolutionary ALMs movement (Ammunition Logistics Matters), we have fought tirelessly to bring access to ammunition to all citizens, regardless of caliber or action type. We believe believe being able to *pewpew* is a basic human right. We are now hoping to bring the fight to the highest levels of government and ensure an appropriate and equitable distribution of little boom-nuggets to all citizens of majority age, regardless of carry position, polymer vs. metal frames, or belief in sighted vs. instinctive shooting.

I hope to have your support in 2024.

-Joe S., 2024 Guns and Dope Candidate for US President, HMG of Ammunition Logistics Matters

Quote Originally Posted by Joe S View Post
    Hey everyone,

I just wanted to pop in to announce to everyone my candidacy in the 2024 presidential election, backed by the Guns and Dope Party.

My platform is my plan to establish a UBA, first and foremost. Yes, you read that correctly, a Universal Bullet Allowance. As HMG (High-Mighty Giraffe) at the head of the revolutionary ALMs movement (Ammunition Logistics Matters), we have fought tirelessly to bring access to ammunition to all citizens, regardless of caliber or action type. We believe believe being able to *pewpew* is a basic human right. We are now hoping to bring the fight to the highest levels of government and ensure an appropriate and equitable distribution of little boom-nuggets to all citizens of majority age, regardless of carry position, polymer vs. metal frames, or belief in sighted vs. instinctive shooting.

I hope to have your support in 2024.

-Joe S., 2024 Guns and Dope Candidate for US President, HMG of Ammunition Logistics Matters
    Sounds great, but the "dope" part of your platform was not clearly articulated...
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    As HMG (High-Mighty Giraffe)
    WTF is that not your user name?
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

What a great way to keep a stupid thread going
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    lll
    Buuuuut...in all honesty, he probably could have made a video of him hammer-dancing, in a g-string, on tops of crates of ammo yelling "you can't touch this" and flipping off the camera and still sell every box that goes out the door in today's market...
    I won't be able to "unsee" that imagery, but it works on the interweb.

Quote Originally Posted by Lester Polfus View Post
    Sounds great, but the "dope" part of your platform was not clearly articulated...
    Must have somehow slipped my mind...

Site Supporter
    Must have somehow slipped my mind...
    Got stoned and you missed it?

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    WTF is that not your user name?
    I would not be opposed, and if some kindly mod with the requisite magical powers were to do so, they would be looked upon favorably in 2025, when it comes time to appoint the Director of the newly formed BLAM Agency (Bullet Logistics and Armament Management).

#modsherearethebest

User Tag List