Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2A: Take Action Notice - Comment Period on ATF Brace "Guidance" Document

Site Supporter
    I will however leave writing the canned responses to people more articulate than me.

Site Supporter
    What matters in this case is not whether the response is canned, but whether it is persuasive. If you don’t like the NRA response, at least take the information therein as well as within this thread into account when preparing your own comments. Also, as much as we may not like ATF, do not insult the people you are trying to persuade. Be respectful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

The perfect is the enemy of the good, right? Anyone who’s been on this forum for a while knows that I can write well enough to present an argument, and I’m hardly alone.

But why reinvent the wheel, when guys like Rob and Josh are already rolling? If I can make a few quick edits, great, otherwise imma gonna paste, and get back to helping salvage LVNRs for my local Po-Po, paying bills, etc.
    JMO.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    What matters in this case is not whether the response is canned, but whether it is persuasive. If you don’t like the NRA response, at least take the information therein as well as within this thread into account when preparing your own comments. Also, as much as we may not like ATF, do not insult the people you are trying to persuade. Be respectful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Agreed. Me typing something as articulate what rob posted or what the nra-ila comes out with would be much more likely put in the pile of wtf did I just read.

Supporting Business
    You can't make it much easier than copy + paste! It only takes a minute and it's a no-brainer even if you don't have a braced AR. First it was bumpstocks, now look!

Bump - To remind folks if they haven't - go comment.

Done, using your template with a few personalizing tweaks.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

I thought your comment was pretty good, Rob, so I copied and pasted it. Thanks.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

I also used RR's response as it's much better said than anything I would put together... And I don't see them getting 10,000 copy/pastes of a specific response posted on P-F.

Rob,

Thank you for writing up the comment. I too copied and pasted it into the remarks section.

I made the mistake of reading some of the remarks... wowza.

User Tag List