Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Best current compensator options for Glocks

Will a Glock 19/45 with a KKM Roland barrel fit in a Safariland RDS ALS holster?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

In terms of mounting, I have found the Zev Pro Comp V2's method to be superior to the set screw with thread locker methodology that I've used with the HKParts Micro Comp and Arc Sparc.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Will a Glock 19/45 with a KKM Roland barrel fit in a Safariland RDS ALS holster?
    If it’s a light model for a 34 then yes

Yes, I use this exact Roland configuration in a 6354DO-6832 (G34 w/X300U holster).
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

It’ll fit in a JM custom for a 34.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    because nose dive/pogo is as bad a excess muzzle rise imo
    Worse. I'd rather it rise a little more and settle back, than dip at the end and need to be brought back up. I want to fight the gun in one direction, not two.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

On GB, I see some Glock 45 MOS pistols with what appears to be a factory threaded barrel. Could you add a compensator to that in lieu of buying a whole KKM barrel and compensator?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Site Supporter
    On GB, I see some Glock 45 MOS pistols with what appears to be a factory threaded barrel. Could you add a compensator to that in lieu of buying a whole KKM barrel and compensator?
    I’m not sure if KKM makes a comp that will fit an OEM threaded barrel, I know PMM started making one though.

Glock’s factory threaded G45 barrels threads are longer than most aftermarket ones. I have tried the PMM and Volker Precision comps. Neither will thread the comps close enough to slide. Just my experience and had to order an aftermarket barrel.

From the KKM site...

Most aftermarket barrels use 1/2x28 and won't work with the KKM. I don't know what Glock uses but someone here will know.

User Tag List