Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Best current compensator options for Glocks

Site Supporter
    Anyone with experience/thoughts on the Radian Afterburner & Ramjet?

https://soldiersystems.net/2021/11/2...or-and-barrel/

Quote Originally Posted by RAM Engineer View Post
    Anyone with experience/thoughts on the Radian Afterburner & Ramjet?

https://soldiersystems.net/2021/11/2...or-and-barrel/
    Looks interesting. I nominate you as the official P-F.com beta tester so how about getting one and letting us know. 😂
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Name:  69FB34D2-C0EC-4902-9F0A-93B36BA78A12.jpg
Views: 963
Size:  30.7 KB

https://www.parkermountainmachine.co...-barrel-combo/

This looks interesting. My only Gen 5 19 is a work gun so no bueno on trying it out.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    Name:  69FB34D2-C0EC-4902-9F0A-93B36BA78A12.jpg
Views: 963
Size:  30.7 KB

https://www.parkermountainmachine.co...-barrel-combo/

This looks interesting. My only Gen 5 19 is a work gun so no bueno on trying it out.
    I have one waiting on my slide to get back from ATEI, should be less finicky than other comps and only increases the length of 19/45’s to 17 length. Interestingly, according to PMM’s product page it has more recoil reduction and muzzle rise than the standard JTTC single port comp by a slight margin.

Quote Originally Posted by dcf1981 View Post
    I have one waiting on my slide to get back from ATEI, should be less finicky than other comps and only increases the length of 19/45’s to 17 length. Interestingly, according to PMM’s product page it has more recoil reduction and muzzle rise than the standard JTTC single port comp by a slight margin.
    I just noticed they make this combo for a G26. That got my attention.
    Formerly known as xpd54.

I'm intrigued by this thread and starting a search for a comp for a P2000SK. One thought I have is about field stripping your gun with a comp. I guess you have to remove the comp to clean the gun. Any issues with removing the comp every so often?
    Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Irelander View Post
    I'm intrigued by this thread and starting a search for a comp for a P2000SK. One thought I have is about field stripping your gun with a comp. I guess you have to remove the comp to clean the gun. Any issues with removing the comp every so often?
    It’s just a PITA. I rarely removed mine. You can clean w/o taking the comp off. Especially with a bore snake.
    Formerly known as xpd54.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Irelander View Post
    I haven't and have no plans to remove mine. I can get plenty clean without removing it.

Quote Originally Posted by dcf1981 View Post
    I'm wondering if the difference in effectiveness between micro and standard singe port is the weight- the standard is aluminium, while the micro is steel.
    Anything I post is my opinion alone as a private citizen.

Quote Originally Posted by DpdG View Post
    I'm wondering if the difference in effectiveness between micro and standard singe port is the weight- the standard is aluminium, while the micro is steel.
    That’s what I am assuming, I haven’t weighed them yet or really studied if there’s as difference in blast chamber or port size yet.

User Tag List