Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Please welcome Lynx Defense as a PF Supporting Business!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by BobM View Post
    I’d like a couple now in red myself, and several more in red by next Christmas
    Count me in for a red Goby (with a white cross maybe? I could always add a patch )
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Site Supporter
    I'd like to see the EDC backpack without the velcro loop on the outside and in some more subtle colors like navy, green (not OD), etc.

Nice!!! Welcome aboard, and I always love to support an American-made product whenever I can do so.

Your gear looks solid.

I was just looking at the custom pistol bag the other day. Checks a lot of boxes but I've spent my limit for 2020. Love the option of an orange or red interior.

Nice gear

Supporting Business
    Quote Originally Posted by vcdgrips View Post
    Welcome!

ETA on the EDC backpack?
    Probably late January.

Quote Originally Posted by paherne View Post
    Thanks for posting this. I have a need for 10-15 Goby vehicle first aid kit bags, can I get custom colors? 10 would be in red, 5 in gray.
    Quote Originally Posted by BobM View Post
    I’d like a couple now in red myself, and several more in red by next Christmas
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    Count me in for a red Goby (with a white cross maybe? I could always add a patch )
    If we have this much demand for a red we can probably make it happen.

Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by littlejerry View Post
    I was just looking at the custom pistol bag the other day. Checks a lot of boxes but I've spent my limit for 2020. Love the option of an orange or red interior.
    I agree. I think having a lighter color on the inside of a range bag makes all kinds of sense. One of my bags is black, and it's darker than a Banker's heart in there.

Supporting Business
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    I agree. I think having a lighter color on the inside of a range bag makes all kinds of sense. One of my bags is black, and it's darker than a Banker's heart in there.
    The black/tan bag was extremely popular, we streamlined our offering about a month or two ago to try to get caught up on back orders, which we did, now we are back to taking backorders. We are doing much larger runs now and have a few growing pains but we are working through them.

I would be down for a red Goby as well.

User Tag List