Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you have an uplifting police related Christmas story?

Christmas 1995 me and my partner were making our rounds and stopped off at a shot house(illegal bar set up in a residence)

The owner let us in (or else) and we spotted a whore known as Sasquatch. She was a white female about 6'2 250 lbs and as ugly a human as ever graced

God's green earth. She was also a really nice woman. A literal whore with a heart of gold.

She also went with a guy we were looking for on a felony warrant. I ask her where he is and she starts crying. We go to Red Alert and low and behold a toilet

flushes and he steps out zipping up.

Naturally we pounce and he surrenders. While we're running him through NCIC and doing our pat down and sweep he starts sniffling too. My partner, Rusty

(a sweetheart of a badass) let's her come over and hug and kiss him.

She asks if she can give him a goodbye fuck. He says he knows he going away and may not ever see her again.

Me and Rusty look at each other and start to grin...so we let'em.

We cuff him to a bed and issue dire warnings of murder, and take up positions. About 10 minutes later she comes out and we wrap him up.

She thanks us and we take off. The sex funk is so bad in the car that we have to roll the windows down to breathe.

And our hearts grew 3 sizes and we had the strength of 10 cops plus 2.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Two of my officers bought Christmas presents for a 2 year old. They got a run to a firehouse a few days ago. Mommy was overdosing and Daddy pulled into the firehouse. Daddy was not overdosing, but was very much high. Mommy and Daddy went to jail, 2 year old went to a family member. The officers who arrested Mommy and Daddy took 2 year old presents today at relative's house.

For the life of me I can't figure out of if this is uplifting or sad. Both, I guess. Tough row to hoe for that kid growing up. But good on the officers either way.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    Two of my officers bought Christmas presents for a 2 year old. They got a run to a firehouse a few days ago. Mommy was overdosing and Daddy pulled into the firehouse. Daddy was not overdosing, but was very much high. Mommy and Daddy went to jail, 2 year old went to a family member. The officers who arrested Mommy and Daddy took 2 year old presents today at relative's house.

For the life of me I can't figure out of if this is uplifting or sad. Both, I guess. Tough row to hoe for that kid growing up. But good on the officers either way.
    Definitely good on the officers. At the very least it gives a momentary respite from the reality that kid/family will have to continue to deal with...

Reminds me of one particular DV. It could have been Xmas time, but not sure. Daddy gets arrested for DV assault. That leaves bruised and crying mommy with their two girls at home (ages ~5-7 maybe). One officer transports daddy to county for booking. Second officer is finishing the paperwork with mommy, while the little ones are also crying and distracting mommy from giving her statement. So that leaves yours truly to keep the two girls busy until we clear. I'm usually really awkward with other peoples' kids, but this one girl looked at me with big sad eyes and asked to play hide and seek. It came across to me as a plea like "Hey dude just give me a few minutes break from this sh*tty situation"...so I obliged and 20+ minutes later both were laughing nonstop and seemed to forget the crap going on around them. I'm sure the respite was temporary but still worth it IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    Given the spirit of the thread, media accounts are ok.
    For those who may not have seen this before:

"It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Whitlock View Post

This is worth watching every year. You never know how you’ve touched people.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Whitlock View Post

CHP did a video adaptation of that. Makes dust get in my eyes everytime!
    https://youtu.be/Yt83CS1DxGI

I just had a FB memory “pup up” on one of my dogs. In 2012 Just before Christmas we got dispatched to help Street Crimes and Probation on a dope sniff at a local hotel. I get there and they explain what’s going on. I go get my dog and we start sniffing the hotel room. He starts sniffing packages under the tree and picks one out for us to open. The Detectives open it and it’s a couple pounds of Marijuana. They probably wouldn’t have found it but for the dog. He was fairly new at narcotic detection and it was uplifting knowing he’d done his job.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Cop buys bikes for kids in need

The officer raised money to purchase 25 bikes to provide as Christmas gifts

Ohio police bring ‘A Rolling Christmas Carol’ to residents

An ornamented police SUV, complete with a Grinch behind bars, took to the city’s streets with the express purpose of bringing holiday cheer and smiles
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

User Tag List