Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: East Coast Snowpocalypse 12/16/20

Quote Originally Posted by tadawson View Post
    Simply that the comment about backfeeding is largely nonsensical if you had . . . Def not feeding an external outlet . . . (which is about the only case where backfeeding would even come close to being a thought, to avoid going through the window . . .)
    I never said anything about an external outlet. People do all kinds of stuff that tradesmen in that field wouldnt do.
    See the post before yours for reference. Im all about doing things to code because its the safest way. Electrical codes are all about fire prevention and electrons not going where they are not supposed to.
    Last edited by UNK; 12-17-2020 at 02:57 PM.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Quote Originally Posted by Norville View Post
    https://www.wmur.com/article/dot-plo...ntham/35001850

When the plows roll over, you know it’s bad. Hope your wife and son are safe, and can reschedule.
    They ran into that on the way up - what would normally be a 1:30 drive took 5:00. But the appointment is done and they are on the way back, making considerably better time now - almost a steady 40. It wasn’t something that could be rescheduled without severe impact, either on health or school.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    I remember that happening in May, but it may happen in April these days. I lived in Mesa and out on the Trail back in the 70's. High temps now seem to be somewhat higher than I remember.

A good friend of mine was Bates first employee and lived about a block behind his store. Drove a truck for him to bring nuts from CA.

Weather here is rain everyday now but 40-50ish during the day.
    That’s about 3-4 miles from me. I’ll go by and see what’s there now. What was your crossroad on the Trail?
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Quote Originally Posted by Coyotesfan97 View Post
    That’s about 3-4 miles from me. I’ll go by and see what’s there now. What was your crossroad on the Trail?
    S. 96th Main St. SE corner. Looks like it's gone looking at google maps. Main St. would indicate that it's now in Mesa city limits. It was kind of a landmark when I lived there because it was one of the few businesses on the Trail.

But thanks for the offer.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    S. 96th Main St. SE corner. Looks like it's gone looking at google maps. Main St. would indicate that it's now in Mesa city limits. It was kind of a landmark when I lived there because it was one of the few businesses on the Trail.

But thanks for the offer.
    That area is really had to know if it’s Mesa or County without a CAD map. It’s on the south side so I’m thinking county.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    I never said anything about an external outlet. People do all kinds of stuff that tradesmen in that field wouldnt do.
    See the post before yours for reference. Im all about doing things to code because its the safest way. Electrical codes are all about fire prevention and electrons not going where they are not supposed to.
    Anyway, none of that was happening and I’m fully aware of the dangers of back feeding. Please let this go.
    #RESIST

got lots of lightweight fluff here north of boston. Not too much traffic or power outages. Boring!

Site Supporter
    Took me an hour to dig my car out of the parking space at the apartment. I am not parking there next time.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Coyotesfan97 View Post
    It’s a brisk 57 in Arizona with a hint of wind. It’ll get down in the low 40s tonight. Brrrrr. Gotta go shovel some sunshine.
    With all due love and respect, may a scorpion bite you on the pecker.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by rcbusmc24 View Post
    It's fine here, No snow, poured rain yesterday afternoon for hours. high 40's now..... light jacket or hoodie weather.
    Much obliged. Remember, we’re from Florida. She’s out shopping for a parka to take with her right now.

User Tag List