Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: East Coast Snowpocalypse 12/16/20

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by NH Shooter View Post
    What sounds like gunfire is only large branches snapping.
    Yep. I can confirm it defiantly sounds like a shotgun blast.
    --Jason--

A video on the local Facebook shows the snowplow slid off into the ditch with a bunch of cars sideways nearby. Eastern Ohio near Wheeling.

Quote Originally Posted by Sero Sed Serio View Post
    I just sent my cousin in Easton the mandatory sunshine pic from the office parking lot
    I’m about 20 miles from Easton. Permit me to join your cousin in a hearty F*CK YOU, D*****BAG!

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    You folks get paid back in the summer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    I bet you had plenty of sun in August also.
    Yeah, this place sucks in the summer. The Arizona apologists will try to convince you that it's only three months, but realistically it's more like 5+...

Quote Originally Posted by Coyotesfan97 View Post
    Sero like this?Attachment 64756
    Looks like midway between where I grew up and where I am now if I had to take a guess from the Superstitions. I suspect it's a quiet life out there?

Quote Originally Posted by Kanye Wyoming View Post
    I’m about 20 miles from Easton. Permit me to join your cousin in a hearty F*CK YOU, D*****BAG!
    I literally and heartily laughed out loud at this. Seriously, it made my day. I should also also point out that I laughed out loud while grilling brats out on the back patio in short sleeves...

I like the cut of your jib. Next time I'm in Easton I'll buy you a beer (or, if my latest travels to Easton are any indication, a hipster cocktail of your choosing). In the meantime, stay warm and safe, and I'll pass along your sentiments to my cousin in the morning.

I literally and heartily laughed out loud at this. Seriously, it made my day. I should also also point out that I laughed out loud while grilling brats out on the back patio in short sleeves...

I like the cut of your jib. Next time I'm in Easton I'll buy you a beer (or, if my latest travels to Easton are any indication, a hipster cocktail of your choosing). In the meantime, stay warm and safe, and I'll pass along your sentiments to my cousin in the morning.
    That would be terrific. Seriously, PM me whenever you’re next going to be in the area.

Yeah, this place sucks in the summer. The Arizona apologists will try to convince you that it's only three months, but realistically it's more like 5+...

Looks like midway between where I grew up and where I am now if I had to take a guess from the Superstitions. I suspect it's a quiet life out there?
    It depends on how early triple digits set in huh. But I’d say 5-6 months of heat more than 3.

Yes it’s very quiet. Every now and then the coyotes get pretty vocal
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

The branches breaking sound like pistol shots to me. One of them took out my power. The wind is picking up and you hear a branch going every 5-10 minutes. The Dude is fine, of course.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Right now, we only hear arty from the crayon eaters at Quantico.
    Your welcome....
    "So strong is this propensity of mankind, to fall into mutual animosities, that where no substantial occasion presents itself, the most frivolous and fanciful distinctions have been sufficient to kindle their unfriendly passions, and excite their most violent conflicts." - James Madison, Federalist No 10

Quote Originally Posted by rcbusmc24 View Post
    Your welcome....
    Mrs. RJ is on her way up to visit our crayon-eating son in Jacksonville/Sneads Ferry tomorrow. Flying into ILM. How are things up there?

Some kid went out hiking last night and decided to "take a shortcut" and climb the mountain face which resulted in a "600' vertical rope rescue" in this crap. They found him and every body got home safe after a 7 hour rescue. Huge props to our local volunteer fire and rescue guys for putting their life out there to save another idiot.

First thing this morning, dog jumped off the porch and disappeared in a wonderful poof followed by confused barking and also had to be rescued.
    Name:  20201217_071505.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  12.9 KB

We did a ton of prep on the farm last night, however we were expecting half this much snow (still snowing and at 32"), hopefully the smaller farm animals were smart enough to stay in their shelters and we can get to them before to long.

User Tag List