Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Laser Boresighter

Laser Boresighter

A few weekends ago, my wife had a Romeo 3 Max lose zero, and mess up her match. With ammo so tight, we haven’t done as much zero verification shooting with our match guns. My wife ordered this inexpensive boresighter from Amazon, and has been using it to confirm zero on her CO Legions, and so far it seems to be working. Today, I needed to zero a newly installed optic on a CORE, and she used the boresighter to get the zero close before we left home. Here is a link:

https://www.amazon.com/MidTen-Sight-.../dp/B07GGWJSJ6

These are my first shots at 20 yards, using only the zero from the boresighter.

Name:  9ECBB714-E319-47E3-A25D-CCF4F9C601C0.jpg
Views: 576
Size:  38.5 KB
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Am big fan, even bought this one to stick on the end if an arrow:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01CL343AQ...p_mob_ap_share

ETA: Kinda hard to put a compound bow on a sandbag

That's worth it's price in saved ammo even if it's used once.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    A few weekends ago, my wife had a Romeo 3 Max lose zero, and mess up her match. With ammo so tight, we haven’t done as much zero verification shooting with our match guns. My wife ordered this inexpensive boresighter from Amazon, and has been using it to confirm zero on her CO Legions, and so far it seems to be working. Today, I needed to zero a newly installed optic on a CORE, and she used the boresighter to get the zero close before we left home. Here is a link:

https://www.amazon.com/MidTen-Sight-.../dp/B07GGWJSJ6

These are my first shots at 20 yards, using only the zero from the boresighter.

Name:  9ECBB714-E319-47E3-A25D-CCF4F9C601C0.jpg
Views: 576
Size:  38.5 KB
    and the AZ Enablers strike once again, mine in 9mm & 5.56 should be here Thrs, gracias mis amigos.

Quote Originally Posted by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor View Post
    and the AZ Enablers strike once again, mine in 9mm & 5.56 should be here Thrs, gracias mis amigos.
    Hey, at least these are sub $20 a pop!

Hey, at least these are sub $20 a pop!
    No doubt & a mere pittance compared to the coin someone recently dropped on 3K of Syntech.

Quote Originally Posted by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor View Post
    No doubt & a mere pittance compared to the coin someone recently dropped on 3K of Syntech.
    Interesting you mention that. The 3,000 rounds of Syntech arrived yesterday, along with 4,000 rounds of PMC and American Eagle. I asked what was up and my wife said she figured since I got Syntech she should also order some ammo for her too. Anyone got a lead on a home equity loan place.

Interesting you mention that. The 3,000 rounds of Syntech arrived yesterday, along with 4,000 rounds of PMC and American Eagle. I asked what was up and my wife said she figured since I got Syntech she should also order some ammo for her too. Anyone got a lead on a home equity loan place.
    Happy wife = happy life, now I need to find 1-2k of 5.56 for 3G.

Awesome idea, just ordered one.

Hammertime
    I think I will get the 12 ga version as the 1301 can shake mounts loose.

User Tag List