Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: F150 Ecoboost owners, check in

Quote Originally Posted by Lester Polfus View Post
    Do you maybe mean BFG K02s?

If so, I love that tire so far. Excellent on road manners. Not noisy for an all-terrain tire, and the quiet cabin of the F150 makes up for what noise there is. They don't seem to hit the gas mileage hard.

I don't do hard core 4x4 stuff, but this truck has spent plenty of time on crappy Forest Service roads, including some steep slopes with loose gravel, and they are great. The fling rocks like the dickens.

I haven't done much towing on them yet, but I think they will work out for that.

So far they have been the perfect tire for my use case.
    Would you advise getting mud flaps for the rock flinging?
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Would you advise getting mud flaps for the rock flinging?
    I would. The truck came with them on the back tires and I think I'm gonna get some for the front too.
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

Quote Originally Posted by 0ddl0t View Post
    So my buddy recently got a new 3.5 f150 after a 4 month covid supply chain delay, but sadly it has already left him on the side of the road. Apparently the factory installed a pre-formed coolant hose backwards. This orientation caused it to rub on the driveshaft, letting go with 621 on the odometer on a rural 2-lane highway with spotty cell reception.

Ford roadside promptly towed the truck to the closest dealer (where it awaits a new hose - covid supply chain delays), but the local towing company left him & his girlfriend on the side of the road to procure their own transportation due to their covid policy. The dealership's service advisor offered to personally pick them up, but he had already found a ride by then.
    In the early 2000s my brand new Expedition’s master clutch cylinder went out on the second day I drove it. I was in downtown Mesa. The dealership was in NE Scottsdale. They paid for the tow, I rode in the truck, and it was fixed while I waited. The salesman told me there was a part lot issue and mine hadn’t been caught. It happens.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

I would. The truck came with them on the back tires and I think I'm gonna get some for the front too.
    These fit my 2018, I just ordered them. $60 for front and back.

https://www.amazon.com/Husky-Liners-...dp/B01MSLPD02/
    #RESIST

These fit my 2018, I just ordered them. $60 for front and back.

https://www.amazon.com/Husky-Liners-...dp/B01MSLPD02/
    Cool. Let me know how they work out? My Amazon wish list of bits and bobs for the truck has grown large.

After the budget cools off from paying taxes, buying a truck and buying a new trailer, I'm going to put Built Right molle panels in the bed...
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

Cool. Let me know how they work out? My Amazon wish list of bits and bobs for the truck has grown large.

After the budget cools off from paying taxes, buying a truck and buying a new trailer, I'm going to put Built Right molle panels in the bed...

The factory folding bed extender is amazing. Sorry I bought a “knockoff” made in the same factory in China as the OEM allegedly and I love it. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08KXTWVBD/
    #RESIST

Also, I should have these installed by Saturday morning, I’ll post a review.
    #RESIST

The factory folding bed extender is amazing. Sorry I bought a “knockoff” made in the same factory in China as the OEM allegedly and I love it. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08KXTWVBD/
    Yup, mine came with it. Never knew how useful it would be, especially with the mini 5.5' bed. I also have the stripper pole and old man step. For making multiple hops in and out, its great.

I just use the Walmart or Amazon synthetic with a Ford OEM filter, every 5k miles. Getting this made my oil changes much easier.
    As if my visits to this forum didn't cost me enough already.

There goes another c-note...

The original drain plug is horrible. I think I didn't spray my driveway with oil maybe once out of 6 or so tries.

New tires and almost leveled out (1.76” on the Bilsteins up front). I blame @Lester Polfus for the K02s purchase.

Name:  4627FE03-B1D8-42CB-AD6A-E4C517B008DF.jpg
Views: 184
Size:  80.0 KB
    #RESIST

User Tag List