Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Webinar, John Hearne, recommended!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    I can see "Access the event" and can log on to my Eventbrite account.

I get to this page and see this button:

Attachment 65867

Unfortunately, all that does is open a link to https://www.zoom.us/join which is fine, but there is no meeting ID or link to "join".
    On my screen it is just below that gray box under the paragraph of instructions.

Site Supporter
    Same here. ETA: Below the gray box is an instructional video about joining a zoom event. I see no link that opens the actual event. Same experience as RJ.

Same here. No event id or anything
    Come, mother, come! For terror is thy name, death is in thy breath, and every shaking step destroys a world for e'er. Thou 'time', the all-destroyer! Come, O mother, come!

I never got the email with the zoom link. I can’t log in either.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Glad I'm not the only one...

No Zoom link on event page other than the generic one leading to the Zoom home page.

Site Supporter
    Concur never got a link or Number
    I am not your attorney. I am not giving legal advice. Any and all opinions expressed are personal and my own and are not those of any employer-past, present or future.

Same here. I'm an experienced zoom user, was on several zoom calls today, and don't have any of the requisite/typical links, meeting IDs, passcodes, or dial-in info.

30 minutes of effort, I'm out.
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

I emailed John at the email address on the Eventbrite page, and asked if there will be an opportunity for those who paid for a ticket to view the webinar later. Hopefully that will be the case.

Quote Originally Posted by RancidSumo View Post
    Eventbrite page has the zoom info/password.
    I don’t know if this is part of my original problem, but the Eventbrite page I have access to did not have the zoom info/password. I’m not sure if it was my particular computer (older Dell e6530 running Linux Mint, browser was Firefox). I had disabled all my usual adblockers as well prior to the session.

I double checked my spam and trash folders, and aside from the usual offers of $100 GifT CArds frOM RuSsIA, the notification with the Zoom info specific to this Webinar was absent. So I’m not sure what was going on. The only thing I can conclude is some folks got the info to join, and some did not. Weird.
    Last edited by RJ; 01-07-2021 at 09:57 PM.

Enjoyed it. Useful as all John's stuff is. Thanks, John and Tiff!

User Tag List