Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Webinar, John Hearne, recommended!

Site Supporter

Webinar, John Hearne, recommended!

John Hearne will soon be conducting a live webinar on some vital issues that folks interested in self defense should be more informed about.

John has been a federal LEO for over 20 years. He is instructor certified by the FBI, FLETC, NRA LE, and is a Master Instructor for Rangemaster. He has worked with me for 20 years, and has trained with just about everybody in the private sector. He has degrees in research and has spent the past several years deeply studying the issues he will be teaching. For more details, see https://citizenssafety.com/event/how-paranoid-2020/ .

Right now, training in person is difficult. This is a great opportunity to learn valuable insights from the comfort of your home. Do it!

I caught this presentation at the Rangemaster Instructor Conference. If you want to understand not just what is happening but why, this is a must attend!

Site Supporter
    Signed Up.
    I am not your attorney. I am not giving legal advice. Any and all opinions expressed are personal and my own and are not those of any employer-past, present or future.

Very interested in this.

i have the date reserved on the calendar! this should be great.
    This country needs an enema- Blues approved sig line

I am signed up
    For info about training or to contact me:
    Immediate Action Combatives

Registered, I think this is great opportunity and hope more webinars are offered on different topics.

This current time would be great for these type of events.

Thanks for the heads up!

Tickets ordered!

This is a really good opportunity to cast a little bread on the waters, and buy a ticket for a friend or family member.

ticket purchased- really looking forward to the class.
    This country needs an enema- Blues approved sig line

The class listing for this seminar indicates start time of "7pm". Anyone know what time zone this is?

User Tag List