Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Long range shooting for dummies

Has anyone tried this training simulator?

https://www.shooterready.com/

Quote Originally Posted by CS Tactical View Post
    Not that soon on a razor Gen III if it exists, and the Razor Gen II's came down $500 in price from when they were released so I highly doubt that will change from the current pricing.
    Word on the street is that the Gen III Razor is being tested for release. Have you heard otherwise?
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

Quote Originally Posted by DamonL View Post
    Has anyone tried this training simulator?

https://www.shooterready.com/
    I believe so. If not it, was something very similar, about 10 years ago. It was fun, and taught a couple things like wind holds, but it isn't a substitute for the real world.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

Supporting Business CS Tactical's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SecondsCount View Post
    Word on the street is that the Gen III Razor is being tested for release. Have you heard otherwise?
    If such products existed, it would be a few months out at best... And with the Pandemic it could be longer with choked supply chains.
    I pray Vortex releases something like that this year, as we would probably sell 100 easy this year alone.
    CS Tactical
    For the best pricing on Optics please PM or call 916.670.1103
    Dealer for Zero Compromise, Tangent Theta, Leupold,
    Nightforce, MDT, Vortex, XLR Industries and more...
    www.cstactical.com

Site Supporter
    What about rings? Where are some decent 34mm low/ medium rings in stock? In a perfect world I’d grab some TPS aluminum rings for $80 or so.....

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TOTS View Post
    What about rings? Where are some decent 34mm low/ medium rings in stock? In a perfect world I’d grab some TPS aluminum rings for $80 or so.....
    I will get beat up for this but I am using UTG PRO 34mm rings on my PRS rifles with Burris XTRII and Vortex Strike Eagles and they work great. UTG PRO not UTG. None are in stock at the usual suspects.

Quote Originally Posted by CS Tactical View Post
    Are you talking about the PST Gen II 5-25? We are discussing the Razor Gen II 4.5-27 which is double the MAP price.
    Sorry, crossed wires from another forum/thread.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TOTS View Post
    American Rifle Company M10 rings are in stock at Brownells. Sure they are not $80 junk, but they are by far the most solid and easiest to install rings I've ever used.

Supporting Business CS Tactical's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate56 View Post
    American Rifle Company M10 rings are in stock at Brownells. Sure they are not $80 junk, but they are by far the most solid and easiest to install rings I've ever used.
    ARC makes solid rings and we usually have them in stock
    CS Tactical
    For the best pricing on Optics please PM or call 916.670.1103
    Dealer for Zero Compromise, Tangent Theta, Leupold,
    Nightforce, MDT, Vortex, XLR Industries and more...
    www.cstactical.com

Bumping this, looking for more nuggets of shooting wisdom from the experienced members.

Specific to me, does anyone have tips for shooting a 16" Recce/SPR well? What about preferred equipment for that type of rifle? Bags, bipods, stocks, etc? CVommercially available ammo preferences? I don't know what don't know so I'd appreciate any advice

User Tag List