Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need To Locate Two 870s ASAP

Need To Locate Two 870s ASAP

We have some extra money at the end of the year and are able to buy two shotguns for the cruisers instead for having to wait till next year. Problem is, I'm having a hard time finding any 870s I guess due to Remington's bankruptcy.

14 inch barrels and ghost ring sights preferred. If not, we can install them. I'm having zero luck with Ohio popo distributors, and am waiting for calls from a few in other states.

Anyone know if a source with some in stock? I was given a week for invoicing, so it has to be turned in Thursday. Delivery can be at a later date.

Thanks!

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Did you check with Kiesler's on the department purchase only side?
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

PM me your contact info and agency info. I’ve got a buddy whose agency has some 14” they were talking about getting rid of. Still in good shape. He’s gonna get with his brass tomorrow.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

I tried to buy 4-6 several months ago with no luck.

Site Supporter
    Try AI&P Tactical. I can't get their page to load right now, but I can PM you their number if you want it.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

Thanks, gentlemen. I left a message for kiesler's, BB. I'll try the other sites you guys mentioned and PM info sent!

We used Kiesler for a couple dozen SBS 870s a couple years ago. They did not stock them at the time and they were made to order and shipped direct from Remington. Kiesler was basically just there to take our money on behalf of Remington.

Hopefully you find them.

Not sure how Federal guns go, but at least up in ME, CBP got rid of all of our shotguns (14” 870s). Supposedly some went to SRT, but there were a lot.

Unsure if it was a nationwide thing. We heard rumblings at FLETC they were moving to do shotgun training at the specific ports that were going to use them... but heard a lot of BS down there. We had one qualification with them... then they were out of the racks. [emoji107]

I do know Federal guns can’t be sold to civilians, but maybe reach out to your closest CBP field office and see if there is any program to transfer them to another agency. I know of departments in NJ doing it between one another. Want to say there is something in place that would allow for that between Federal and state/local agencies.

Ed's Public Safety, Georgia. (In Stock for LE).

Quote Originally Posted by pangloss View Post
    Try AI&P Tactical. I can't get their page to load right now, but I can PM you their number if you want it.
    Site's loading today. JD's good people and if OP can get hands on an AI&P 870 that's the way I'd go -- he makes sure they're right before sending them out; no guarantee of that presently with a stock Remington. That said, it seems JD's out of the build game, though I'd wager he'd take care of an LE request.
    Hain’t we got all the fools in town on our side? And ain’t that a big enough majority in any town?

User Tag List