Thread: **UPDATE ON RULES REGARDING POLITICS, PLEASE READ**

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar

**UPDATE ON RULES REGARDING POLITICS, PLEASE READ**

Going forward, political discussions* will not be allowed outside of the new sub-forum specifically dedicated to politics. The new sub-forum is located here: https://pistol-forum.com/forumdispla...ics-discussion This is the result of member feedback in the poll thread about the rule proposal, input from specific members, and the admin/mod staff. I'm pleased with the outcome and think it will make PF a better forum and more dedicated to the mission statement.

Only site supporters will have access. The rationale is that political discussion is both outside the scope of the mission statement and a source of flame-outs for new members. If you want the 'extracurricular' of political discussion, you'll need some skin in the game.

Threads that are currently outside of GD may remain there, but the rules of the political subforum will be in place there as well. Posts of a political nature in threads that weren't started as a political thread are subject to deletion without notice.

This is a new policy and the admin/mods have been working to get a set of rules that seem fair, but we understand we might not have perfected it on the first go.

*The sole exception to this is specific 2nd amendment politics. These threads must be narrow in scope, such as a specific legislation proposal, lawsuit filed, new law going into affect, etc. General "they are anti-gun" does not qualify for this exception. General complaining about a given candidate does not qualify. Specific and limited in scope.
    Last edited by BehindBlueI's; 12-06-2020 at 11:58 AM.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Academic now, but where is the poll thread with member feedback discussing this? My search-fu fails me...
    Hain’t we got all the fools in town on our side? And ain’t that a big enough majority in any town?

Quote Originally Posted by Wingate's Hairbrush View Post
    Academic now, but where is the poll thread with member feedback discussing this? My search-fu fails me...
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....tics-sub-forum

User Tag List