Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Spyderco factory seconds sale tomorrow 12/03/20 10AM MST

Nothing good as of 0730 EST, I expect updates later this morning.
    #RESIST

New items have been added. The site is crashing for me already.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Site Supporter
    Concur re site crashing again.
    I am not your attorney. I am not giving legal advice. Any and all opinions expressed are personal and my own and are not those of any employer-past, present or future.

Site Supporter
    I was able to get a plain edged Ronin($37.00, no sheath, $13.00 shipping) after a few crashes of the website. I turned the wifi off on my phone which helped. I was on my desktop, ipad and phone. Desktop and ipad crashed more than my phone.
    --Jason--

I managed to add a Yojimbo to my cart and the site crashed when I clicked checkout. By the time it loaded again, they were sold out. I'm now trying to checkout with a PM2 in my cart and it keeps telling me my username and password are wrong.

ETA: I tried the above suggestion to use my cell phone. Tried to buy a Manix and it sold out before my checkout completed. This experience is frustrating enough that I might actually take a day off next year and drive to Golden, CO to buy knives in person.
    Last edited by WobblyPossum; 12-04-2020 at 12:08 PM.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Spyderco factory seconds sale tomorrow 12/03/20 10AM MST

I got a $27 Emphasis that I didn’t need. Thanks LL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    This experience is frustrating enough that I might actually take a day off next year and drive to Golden, CO to buy knives in person.
    Frustrating, to be sure. Just FYI, though, the website says that walk-in customers are not allowed access to factory second products, the sale of which is online only. Why that is, idk.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Français View Post
    Frustrating, to be sure. Just FYI, though, the website says that walk-in customers are not allowed access to factory second products, the sale of which is online only. Why that is, idk.
    COVID, yo.
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

Quote Originally Posted by Le Français View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Guerrero View Post
    COVID, yo.
    This. It's normally an in-person-only sale every year.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Guerrero View Post
    COVID, yo.
    Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    This. It's normally an in-person-only sale every year.
    How could I forget? (Or is it «How I wish that I could forget»?)

User Tag List