Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Spyderco factory seconds sale tomorrow 12/03/20 10AM MST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I’m excited about it but I’m sure I’ll hurt myself with it. Now if they’d just post up the Canis...
    The Canis looks cool. But what you really need is this: (ok, now off to train with knives...)

“There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    The Canis looks cool. But what you really need is this:

You’re absolutely right. Pauses to munch on another crayon. Do you know many Marines?
    #RESIST

You’re absolutely right. Pauses to munch on another crayon. Do you know many Marines?
    Actually, yes. So I don’t care if you lick windows, eat crayons, or interfere with farm animals. You’re fucking special to me!

Actually, yes. So I don’t care if you lick windows, eat crayons, or interfere with farm animals. You’re fucking special to me!
    An Army kid in Jump School explained it well. MARINE = Muscles Are Required Intelligence Not Expected
    #RESIST

An Army kid in Jump School explained it well. MARINE = Muscles Are Required Intelligence Not Expected
    When I was in the task force, DEA was "Don't Expect Anything...Don't Even Ask".
    There's nothing civil about this war.

I actually know some smart Marines. And the Gunny who ran the urban warfare course I got to take was pretty much a demigod. Hope he made it back in one piece.

I was really hoping for a Yojimbo and either a Manix or a Lil’ Native to replace a Delica I lost earlier this year. Work was pretty hectic today and the site was down every time I managed to get a minute to check my phone. Let’s see what the next couple of days bring.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

I actually know some smart Marines. And the Gunny who ran the urban warfare course I got to take was pretty much a demigod. Hope he made it back in one piece.
    Failure2Stop and GivingBack are two splendid examples of smart jarheads. There’s quite a few.
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    I was really hoping for a Yojimbo and either a Manix or a Lil’ Native to replace a Delica I lost earlier this year. Work was pretty hectic today and the site was down every time I managed to get a minute to check my phone. Let’s see what the next couple of days bring.
    I saw this thread at bedtime last night and totally forgot about it. I missed out on an orange Lil Native for $65. I will not forget again tomorrow!

Site Supporter
    My Military went walkabout a couple of years ago. I think I will find it in the 16 year old's room. Carried on and off duty as a primary blade for two decades. I almost sprained something trying to replace it but by the time the site cooperated they were sold out. I was literally snoozing and losing.

pat

User Tag List