Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Spyderco factory seconds sale tomorrow 12/03/20 10AM MST

Quote Originally Posted by MK11 View Post
    This. I appreciate the head's up on this sale but that was the single worst e-commerce experience I've ever had. Constantly having to reload pages and refill information and watching stuff in my cart go out of stock each time. Not worth it.
    Yep, that put a pretty heavy finger on the cost-benefit scale.

Didnt see this until it was too late. Anybody pick up an extra pkal they wwould be willing to part with?
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Just got shipping notification.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by MK11 View Post
    This. I appreciate the head's up on this sale but that was the single worst e-commerce experience I've ever had. Constantly having to reload pages and refill information and watching stuff in my cart go out of stock each time. Not worth it.
    Shit or more accurately, COVID-19 happened. They couldn’t do it in person, so they tried online and...they blew through over 7800 knives in less than 48 hours. So, would it have been worth it for them to upgrade their IT infrastructure? I didn’t get exactly what I wanted, but I harbor no ill will towards Spyderco for this. It’s a free market.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Just got shipping notification.
    Me too. I’m excited. I’m not even normally a knife guy.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Bummed I missed this.
    “Archer not arrow. No such thing as a perfect pistol. Until you commit to being a better archer, you’ll keep hunting for a better arrow.”

-JCN

Quote Originally Posted by EVP View Post
    It may just be me, but I am not too impressed with the pricing and hassle of everything.
    Especially since you cannot return a knife for service or anything if needed.
    Agreed..... By the time you found out the knife you put in your cart was sold out it was too late to get to some of the other ones.

I think if you're buying a duplicate of something you like the price and grief may have been worth it.

Spyderco warranty and repair is not very good so not having that option with a reduced price knife likely would not have bothered me.

Understand I have 20 plus Spyderco folders and they're the only ones that I carry other than a Sebenza on occasion

Sorry so many had such trouble ordering. I looked, placed my order, and had confirmation in about 5 minutes total including researching the knife I was buying. It was 11:30PM'ish and I had no issues at all. Damn little to choose from too as most models were sold out by then but I did get the model I was interested most in for a "daily user" knife. It's my first Spyderco.

User Tag List