Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Got this .22lr POS and now need a scope advise

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post

I’m getting over the “no other bolt gun” thing, but my right eye is still twitching. YVK, don’t you live out west? You need a 22-250 or .204 Ruger to hunt coyotes with.
    I know, I know. I meant to reply to your previous post but this weekend has been busy at work. I've been thinking of one for some time and I've a benefit of having @GJM, @SteveB, and @SecondsCount as friends. These guys have forgotten about bolt guns more than other people know. Main issue is that I barely have time to shoot my existing rifles at all. I think I will end up getting SIG Cross in .308 one day though.

On the other hand, I am so atrocious with rifles in general that when you hear me shooting an AR you'd think I am shooting a bolt rifle, so there's that...
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

Holy shizballz, sounds like SecondsCount and I need to get you out to the Perry Three Mile Creek Range to get you addicted to the true order of long range shooting.

@EMC, he did once. I think I hit something with my longest range rifle that is SCAR17 and its 7 pounds creepy trigger.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    @EMC, he did once. I think I hit something with my longest range rifle that is SCAR17 and its 7 pounds creepy trigger.
    You were able to hit the silhouette at 545 yards from what I remember. That was more of a limitation of the ammo, not your setup.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    I know, I know. I meant to reply to your previous post but this weekend has been busy at work. I've been thinking of one for some time and I've a benefit of having @GJM, @SteveB, and @SecondsCount as friends. These guys have forgotten about bolt guns more than other people know. Main issue is that I barely have time to shoot my existing rifles at all. I think I will end up getting SIG Cross in .308 one day though.

On the other hand, I am so atrocious with rifles in general that when you hear me shooting an AR you'd think I am shooting a bolt rifle, so there's that...
    #JoinMe

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....=1#post1151511
    #RESIST

User Tag List