Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: T-Rex Arms Holsters -- Love --- Hate???

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Manipulating.. like speeding up your videos to make you look faster .....

(Hint: If you suspect a shooting video was sped up look at the ejection of the brass).
    HAHAHA!!! No shit? That’s pathetic.
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie
    Shabbat shalom, motherf***ers! --Mordechai Jefferson Carver

Site Supporter
    I had a Sidecar. HAD being the operative word..... Sharp edges and not the best design. If you want that type of design and ease of on and off with an attached magazine pouch, then I would go with Tier 1 Concealment. They have designs which flex/bend between the holster and magazine.
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

Quote Originally Posted by MDFA View Post
    I had a Sidecar. HAD being the operative word..... Sharp edges and not the best design. If you want that type of design and ease of on and off with an attached magazine pouch, then I would go with Tier 1 Concealment. They have designs which flex/bend between the holster and magazine.
    I tried a Tier 1 sidecar style when the newest version first came out. It had literally the worst finished edges of any of the dozen or so kydex holsters I've owned. Plus it concealed (for me) like I was smuggling hubcaps.

..I refuse to purchase or use products from TRex so I can't compare directly.

Quote Originally Posted by TelumLabs View Post
    I have a few different IWB holsters but have never tried a T-Rex IWB holster. What do people think, worth the price??
    Never tried one to be honest.

What do you currently carry with?

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    What's your preferred method of carry and carry weapon?
    I don't conceal carry often, being in California, but when I do its a Glock 19 or 26 with a Galco KT224B, depending on clothing I am usually around the 4 o'clock position. Love the holster just looking at other options and thinking about something with a light.

I don't conceal carry often, being in California, but when I do its a Glock 19 or 26 with a Galco KT224B, depending on clothing I am usually around the 4 o'clock position. Love the holster just looking at other options and thinking about something with a light.
    You should start your search with Dark Star Gear, JM Custom, and Tenicor.

It will probably end soon after.
    "Do nothing which is of no use." -Musashi

What would TR do? TRCP BHA

Quote Originally Posted by PNWTO View Post
    You should start your search with Dark Star Gear, JM Custom, and Tenicor.

It will probably end soon after.
    This. Hang out here, we can help.
    #RESIST

JM CK has an IWB3 for a Glock with a light.

https://www.jmcustomkydex.com/p/Q-IW...omad-Poly.html

I EDC a G48 in a JM CK IWB sans light. Only thing I added was a Melody Lauer ‘holster hack’ (Dr Scholls Women’s Gel Heel Pad).

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    JM CK has an IWB3 for a Glock with a light.

https://www.jmcustomkydex.com/p/Q-IW...omad-Poly.html

I EDC a G48 in a JM CK IWB sans light. Only thing I added was a Melody Lauer ‘holster hack’ (Dr Scholls Women’s Gel Heel Pad).
    Is the sale still going on?
    #RESIST

The KingTuk is a copy (well executed) of a design popularized by CrossBreed holsters. They’re comfortable in the extreme but:
    1) beware of the soft leather backing bending over under love handle pressure. This can interfere with the trigger* during holstering, causing loud noises and leaking people.
    2) the width of the holster, which is part of why it’s comfortable, forces it to 4:00. That’s no shame — other holsters I love a lot, like the Sparks Versamax, do the same thing. Some of us have learned to prefer 3:00 and 1:00 carry. Reasons include being able to tell when your shirt’s riding up, not clunking when you sit in a chair, and having better control in a tussle. If you’re going to play with alternative holsters, think about a different position.

*I love glocks but critically they don’t give me anything to control, like a hammer or thumb safety, that I can block while holstering. Until recently, I just wouldn’t carry one; the possibility of an untucked t-shirt causing an AD was too much. Fortunately there is a product called the ‘SCD’ which resolves this issue. It’s the only aftermarket part other than sights I’ll put on a Glock, and I have installed one on each of the three I own.

https://taudevgroup.myshopify.com/
    Ignore Alien Orders

User Tag List