Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: T-Rex Arms Holsters -- Love --- Hate???

T-Rex Arms Holsters -- Love --- Hate???

I have a few different IWB holsters but have never tried a T-Rex IWB holster. What do people think, worth the price??

I’ve only seen the sidecar monstrosity and it was absolute garbage compared to Tenicor, JM Custom, and Dark Star Gear AIWBs.
    #RESIST

I have had a ragnarock for a long time. Very thick and heavy duty. Works great with the x300 for a range holster. But is bulky and see no reason to buy a iwb from them. Too many high quality options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried the aiwb holster. Looked like I shoved the yellow pages down the front of my pants. I think it may work for some people but honestly I’d steer far away. Not to mention they don’t have any sort of a return policy. That alone makes me want to stay away. If you aren’t willing to stand behind your product I’m not interested.
    "Shooting is 90% mental. The rest is in your head." -Nils

Interesting, thanks! For how much business they did I figured they were well loved by all / an industry standard.

Quote Originally Posted by TelumLabs View Post
    Interesting, thanks! For how much business they did I figured they were well loved by all / an industry standard.
    What's your preferred method of carry and carry weapon?
    #RESIST

T-Rex Arms Holsters -- Love --- Hate???

Their battle belts are awesome. Holsters? Pass. I don’t like “cafeteria tray” style holsters in general. Try rolling on the mat or hiking with all that and let us know how you like it [emoji38].
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie
    Shabbat shalom, motherf***ers! --Mordechai Jefferson Carver

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TelumLabs View Post
    No. They make a few good products but mostly not.

Their AIWB Kydex is built ok but a horrible design.

As @Clusterfrack mentioned their OWB duty style holster with no active retention is well made but serves no real purpose other than range theatrics.

The owner of Trex Arms is, shall we say, a divisive figure, in the shooting community. Definitely not "loved by all."

Trex Arms success is a product of social media marketing.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post

Trex Arms success is a product of social media marketing.
    Hear, hear. Definitely more time spent manipulating social media than making an experience-driven product line.

I saw two sidecars in use at a Defoor pistol/combative class and both students said they were shopping for new holsters as soon as class ended.
    "Do nothing which is of no use." -Musashi

What would TR do? TRCP BHA

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by PNWTO View Post
    Hear, hear. Definitely more time spent manipulating social media than making an experience-driven product line.

I saw two sidecars in use at a Defoor pistol/combative class and both students said they were shopping for new holsters as soon as class ended.
    Manipulating.. like speeding up your videos to make you look faster .....

(Hint: If you suspect a shooting video was sped up look at the ejection of the brass).

User Tag List