Thread: Vang Comp Armorer's Courses available

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar

Vang Comp Armorer's Courses available

For the first time, Vang Comp is putting on an armorer's course for the Remington 870 and Mossberg 500/590 series shotguns. The class is being hosted by 360 Performance Shooting.

The classes are offered on different days, allowing you to take either or both as it suits your preferences. With the combination of Vang's shop foreman and the number of good shotgun instructors who are coming from across the country, it will be quite the gathering of shotgun knowledge.

Remington 870 Armorer's Class
    Mossberg 500/590 Armorer's Class

With Remington's woes, knowing how to keep your own 870 running would be a good idea.
    3/15/2016

Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post
    For the first time, Vang Comp is putting on an armorer's course for the Remington 870 and Mossberg 500/590 series shotguns. The class is being hosted by 360 Performance Shooting.

The classes are offered on different days, allowing you to take either or both as it suits your preferences. With the combination of Vang's shop foreman and the number of good shotgun instructors who are coming from across the country, it will be quite the gathering of shotgun knowledge.

Remington 870 Armorer's Class
    Mossberg 500/590 Armorer's Class

With Remington's woes, knowing how to keep your own 870 running would be a good idea.
    This is going to be awesome. Richard's got an amazing amount of knowledge about these platforms, much of which is close to being lost because so few people run their guns hard over large round counts at an institutional level. There's a reason my personal 870s go to VangComp for any work that needs done.

I wish I could make it out for the class.

Matt Haught
    SYMTAC Consulting LLC
    https://sym-tac.com

Thanks for the heads up! I just put in for the class and I'm confident it be approved

User Tag List