Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mother Shot by Thug at Funeral of Son Shot by Police.

The Babylon Bee has started another service called “notthebee”. It deals with real news that sounds like satire. I guess we’re “there” as a culture. What is baffling to me is that a news station out of Maine is reporting the story. Maybe it’s a ploy to keep “Florida Man” in the news when, in fact, it could as easily be New Jersey Man, Pennsylvania Man, Michigan Man, Illinois Man or New York Man as most of the people who live down here are from elsewhere. To quote an unremembered character fro an episode of The X Files...
    “All the nuts roll down to Florida.”

Site Supporter Maple Syrup Actual's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JAD View Post
    Sincere’s momma was though.
    Yeah from the sounds of things I Dream of Jeannie was about the only thing NOT shot in Cocoa Beach.
    This is a thread where I built a boat I designed and which I very occasionally update with accounts of using it, which is really fun as long as I'm not driving over logs and blowing up the outboard.
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....ilding-a-skiff

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jfpatch View Post
    What is baffling to me is that a news station out of Maine is reporting the story.
    Because "mother shot at funeral" is going to get clicks no matter where it's reported and where it happened, and clicks = $. I'd be surprised if it's not reported abroad as well....and a quick Google shows it's reported abroad as well.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

User Tag List