Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: #RevolverCurious

Quote Originally Posted by revolvergeek View Post
    Is that a chromed Model 10, or a SBRB model 64? Either way very nice!
    Its a m64 I chopped up

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    This thread inspired me to get offa my butt and install the Apex hammer and C&S rear sight, the PO installed the plug:

Attachment 64323

And I have a spiffy JMCK AIWB for it:

Attachment 64324
    Drooling. This is the exact model my LGS has sans the Apex and fixed rear sight. With the Dawson FO, exactly how I want to configure one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by kjr_29 View Post
    Drooling. This is the exact model my LGS has sans the Apex and fixed rear sight. With the Dawson FO, exactly how I want to configure one.
    I have been slacking on getting much time behind mine. I have plans that are postponed, to set up the 650 and make up a nice batch of hot 38s (I have more brass) for it, but now bullets are on backorder. I want to settle into a load before I start shopping for a Dawson.

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    I have been slacking on getting much time behind mine. I have plans that are postponed, to set up the 650 and make up a nice batch of hot 38s (I have more brass) for it, but now bullets are on backorder. I want to settle into a load before I start shopping for a Dawson.
    I’ll be following with interest. I was able to find some Starline brass and HSM 158gr hardcast locally.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

User Tag List