Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Red dot screw part numbers and ordering info

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalDep View Post
    They (McMaster's suppliers) don't make one as far as I can tell. I bought an extra set (I don't even use those screws... just to have in case someone needs them) from Sig. Do the old screws for your R1P optic not work?
    The old screws wok, but I like having spairs.

Quote Originally Posted by NuJudge View Post
    The old screws wok, but I like having spairs.
    I’m with you there… if you find a supplier other than Sig please let me know.

Resurrecting this thread because I'm at a loss for what I'm trying to do.

Impact Machine used M4 screws for the EPS Carry dots they installed for me. I measure the length as 9.4mm - no problem, I can file a 10mm length. My problem is the head diameter - I'm unable to find a Torx M4 screw with a head diameter of 6mm to 6.5mm (Holosun factory is ~6mm and the Impact screws are ~6.4mm). The closest McMaster-Carr I'm finding has an 8.4mm head. They're also zinc-plated, and while that's not a deal breaker I'd certainly prefer black oxide.

Is that a small enough difference to not matter because at worst it will just stand a bit proud while still working, or do I need something else? First time dot owner and I'm way out of depth with the screw part of it.

Hi Risk Customer Services
    Quote Originally Posted by Elwin View Post

Impact Machine used M4 screws for the EPS Carry dots they installed for me. I measure the length as 9.4mm - no problem, I can file a 10mm length. My problem is the head diameter - I'm unable to find a Torx M4 screw with a head diameter of 6mm to 6.5mm (Holosun factory is ~6mm and the Impact screws are ~6.4mm). The closest McMaster-Carr I'm finding has an 8.4mm head. They're also zinc-plated, and while that's not a deal breaker I'd certainly prefer black oxide.

Is that a small enough difference to not matter because at worst it will just stand a bit proud while still working, or do I need something else? First time dot owner and I'm way out of depth with the screw part of it.
    I am glad you posted this. I just received an 11-71 plate for my Glock MOS to mount an EPS to. Looking for specifications as well to order in bulk.

Quote Originally Posted by Elwin View Post

As mentioned in another thread and for the benefit of anyone reading this later, the 8.4mm head diameter screws 100% do not work.

Hello,

New to the site, and have been reading this thread and others like it trying to make sense of all the different McMaster part #'s. And Honestly I have confused myself I have two Glock 43X's with EPS Carry. One is a direct milled JagerWerks and one is a MOS with CHPWS Adapter plate. I am trying to confirm I have my PN's correct. Any help confirming and or correcting my assumptions would be appreciated.

JagerWerks - Direct EPS Carry to 43X slide = 91253A147

MOS - EPS Carry to CHPWS Plate = 94414A723

MOS - CHPWS Plate to 43X Slide = 94414A712

Spare Battery screw = 91698A241

Thanks!

Does anyone know what thread spec Agency Arms is using on their AOS plate? I am talking about the screws used to mount an RMR onto the plate, not the plate to the slide.

User Tag List