Thread: Brownells excellent MPO scope on sale right now, crazy good deal

Brownells excellent MPO scope on sale right now, crazy good deal

$100 off. This comes with sunshade and is an excellent, LOW manufactured FFP optic with a good illuminated reticle. I already have one and I'll probably buy one more. The 3-18X is the same price as the 5-25X, so unless weight is a huge concern, just get the 5-25X.

https://www.brownells.com/search/ind...er_1=brownells

#RESIST

Use coupon "VTK" for $50 off. Most coupons won't work on this, it took me a while to find one that works.
    #RESIST

Thanks for the heads up.

I think I am in the market for something with a smaller objective to put on a precision AR. 50mm isn't terrible but I have my eye on the ATACR with the 42mm objective for something a little sleeker. Way more $$$ though.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    $100 off. This comes with sunshade and is an excellent, LOW manufactured FFP optic with a good illuminated reticle. I already have one and I'll probably buy one more. The 3-18X is the same price as the 5-25X, so unless weight is a huge concern, just get the 5-25X.

https://www.brownells.com/search/ind...er_1=brownells

Bad link, goes to barrel nut tool search

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKA: SkyLine1

Quote Originally Posted by JM Campbell View Post
    Bad link, goes to barrel nut tool search
    link works for me

Thanks for the heads up. I’m in the market and this along with the Strike Eagle and Arken are on my shirt list.

Non sake related question, but how does the reticle function at the lower end of the mag range? I have a 2.5-10 FFP whose reticle is really thin at 2.5. Not really useable till doing 5x. With a 6x zoom where is the usable range for the reticle?

Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. I’m in the market and this along with the Strike Eagle and Arken are on my shirt list.

Non sake related question, but how does the reticle function at the lower end of the mag range? I have a 2.5-10 FFP whose reticle is really thin at 2.5. Not really useable till doing 5x. With a 6x zoom where is the usable range for the reticle?
    I’ll have to find out in the light tomorrow, remind me if I don’t post something in the afternoon.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by theJanitor View Post
    link works for me
    Yup, same here.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by SecondsCount View Post
    Thanks for the heads up.

I think I am in the market for something with a smaller objective to put on a precision AR. 50mm isn't terrible but I have my eye on the ATACR with the 42mm objective for something a little sleeker. Way more $$$ though.
    It’s not like you can’t return this with Brownells excellent warranty.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post

The two horizontal lines in the reticle are designed to come together at low magnification for just this sort of scenario, it's really quite clever.
    #RESIST

User Tag List