Thread: Trainshot - livefire training with your smartphone/tablet

Trainshot - livefire training with your smartphone/tablet

Quick disclaimer - PF doesn't get anything out of posting this. I have been evaluating the Trainshot in my backyard (suppressed) and I am amazed and impressed. How it works is that you install the app, sync the target(s) you're going to use during this shooting session (you can do multiple targets), fire up the Trainshot device attached to the target, wait for the Trainshot to show up in the Trainshot app, click it, hang your target (the Trainshot is designed to be used as a target hanger), and place your target where you want to shoot and send your rounds. The hits will be registered in the zones they impact on the Trainshot target.

I'm friends with one of the owners of Trainshot. Trainshot is running a Black Friday off sale here. However, PF has an additional coupon code of 5% off of your cart, use the code (sans quotation marks) "baxt5" when checking out. The Trainshot kits on sale today are the “Starter Kit”, the “Long Range Kit” and the “Party Kit”.

I'll be posting pics of my experience with Trainshot later today and you can check out their Instagram as well. I recommend this product for personal training. The company is well aware of the grammar errors on their website and they are also eager to see what the feedback from PF users of Trainshot will be.
    #RESIST

How did this work out? I have been in need of a new timer and have held off on buying because of(looks around) well everything going on right now. This gadget peeks my interest because I could set this up in the back yard. I have a concern on that they don't recommend coated bullets or flat point. I'm sitting on several thousand of coated bullets that happen to be flat points.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Dane View Post
    How did this work out? I have been in need of a new timer and have held off on buying because of(looks around) well everything going on right now. This gadget peeks my interest because I could set this up in the back yard. I have a concern on that they don't recommend coated bullets or flat point. I'm sitting on several thousand of coated bullets that happen to be flat points.
    Works fine for me, I'll double check this afternoon.
    #RESIST

User Tag List