Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BLACK FRIDAY SALE - Save 15% - HURRY, ENDS 11/27 6PM PT

Quote Originally Posted by Sanch View Post
    Tony,

Please consider extending your sales through end of day Monday going forward. This is the third year in a row I missed it and have been holding off buying anything because the stuff I’d buy I don’t really need, just sort of want, and I feel stupid I miss the sale and figure I’ll wait until next year and miss it again.

Because these sales typically run through Monday night on most businesses and I don’t start looking for deals until Saturday due to family things on thanksgiving.

And most online stores don’t even start their deals until the Monday for cyber Monday so I’m making plans Saturday for the budget of stuff to buy.

I’m sorry to people who will get mad at me for this comment because you’re generous enough to give 15% on one day and don’t have to do that. But I’m saying as a customer, you’d sell more stuff to me and probably others if the annual sale went to Monday night.
    Sanch, every year we do a Black Friday sale and a Cyber Monday sale, along with a 4th of July sale and a Fathers day sale. I always suggest being on the subscribers list (its really pretty painless, maybe 5 or 6 newsletters a year to let you know about our sales and new product offerings) but if that doesn't work for you then check in with our social media pages and keep an eye on p-forum. Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Quote Originally Posted by olstyn View Post
    Can confirm this experience. I subscribed on Wednesday and was pleased with that decision on Thursday. I'm not sure if I'll stay subscribed long-term, but it was definitely beneficial short-term.
    ...and apparently my order is already shipping today! That seems miraculously fast - I wasn't expecting shipment notification until late December/early January at the soonest!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by olstyn View Post
    ...and apparently my order is already shipping today! That seems miraculously fast - I wasn't expecting shipment notification until late December/early January at the soonest!
    Just got my shipping notice too! IWB 3 for my 4" K frames.

User Tag List