Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BLACK FRIDAY SALE - Save 15% - HURRY, ENDS 11/27 6PM PT

BLACK FRIDAY SALE - Save 15% - HURRY, ENDS 11/27 6PM PT

It's time for the JM Custom Kydex BLACK FRIDAY SALE. Save 15% sitewide with discount code "FRIDAY."

Name:  SocialMediaPost_112720.jpg
Views: 431
Size:  52.3 KB
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Ordered!

Tony,

Please consider extending your sales through end of day Monday going forward. This is the third year in a row I missed it and have been holding off buying anything because the stuff I’d buy I don’t really need, just sort of want, and I feel stupid I miss the sale and figure I’ll wait until next year and miss it again.

Because these sales typically run through Monday night on most businesses and I don’t start looking for deals until Saturday due to family things on thanksgiving.

And most online stores don’t even start their deals until the Monday for cyber Monday so I’m making plans Saturday for the budget of stuff to buy.

I’m sorry to people who will get mad at me for this comment because you’re generous enough to give 15% on one day and don’t have to do that. But I’m saying as a customer, you’d sell more stuff to me and probably others if the annual sale went to Monday night.

@Sanch, subscribe to the newsletter and you'll get an email notification.
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

Quote Originally Posted by Sanch View Post
    Tony,

Please consider extending your sales through end of day Monday going forward. This is the third year in a row I missed it and have been holding off buying anything because the stuff I’d buy I don’t really need, just sort of want, and I feel stupid I miss the sale and figure I’ll wait until next year and miss it again.

Because these sales typically run through Monday night on most businesses and I don’t start looking for deals until Saturday due to family things on thanksgiving.

And most online stores don’t even start their deals until the Monday for cyber Monday so I’m making plans Saturday for the budget of stuff to buy.

I’m sorry to people who will get mad at me for this comment because you’re generous enough to give 15% on one day and don’t have to do that. But I’m saying as a customer, you’d sell more stuff to me and probably others if the annual sale went to Monday night.
    Gotta say ditto on this, one day is what I missed it by also... surprisingly I just subscribed to the email list the morning of the 27th at 8 AM EST and also got no email delivered for the sales.... go figure...

Not to mention, I looked at the website yesterday and saw no mention of any sales on the homepage. Being a busy parent, having other websites that clearly showed their sales... I focused my efforts there rather than coming here to poke around.

Maybe I could email Tony direct to see if he can do anything direct to get us hooked up?

Based on the email I just got (and order I just placed) there is a separate code for Cyber Monday so if you aren’t on the email list, make sure you get yourself added.

ANYBODY reading this thread should already be on Tony's email list. It won't be regretted. I'm just leaving it at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Balisong View Post
    ANYBODY reading this thread should already be on Tony's email list. It won't be regretted. I'm just leaving it at that.
    This, and that.

Quote Originally Posted by Balisong View Post
    Can confirm this experience. I subscribed on Wednesday and was pleased with that decision on Thursday. I'm not sure if I'll stay subscribed long-term, but it was definitely beneficial short-term.

I’m on the newsletter list from several previous orders. I got the email for the sale, and placed an order for a lefty G34 Range / Competition quick ship in gray.

When you factor in the support Tony provides this community, his skill as a shooter, and fit, finish and quality of his products, the discount is just icing on the cake. I’ve bought a bunch of holsters at the regular price, and I mean a bunch lol.

I consider my holsters “life saving equipment”. There are very few suppliers I’ll put my trust in. JM CK is one.

User Tag List