Thread: JMCK Holsters Quick Ship for S&W Revolvers

Site Supporter

JMCK Holsters Quick Ship for S&W Revolvers

Just his AIWB and IWB 3 holsters. I just ordered an IWB 3 for my 4" K frames. Link

Good looking out and thank you.

What cant did you go with? Anyone using the adjustable cant model?
    Hain’t we got all the fools in town on our side? And ain’t that a big enough majority in any town?

Site Supporter
    I went with the 15 degree cant. For my autoloaders I went with 25 due to the grip size.

Are the 4” holsters truly 4” holsters, or do they accommodate Smith’s Canadian-friendly 4.25” barrels?
    Well, you may be a man. You may be a leprechaun. Only one thing’s for sure… you’re in the wrong basement.

Site Supporter
    I've got an OWB 1 from when he started doing revolvers again and it has about 1/4" of room past the muzzle with both my 4" M67-1 and my M681-2. My most recent K frame, an M10-8, comes even with the mouth of the holster. That holster fits both K and L frames. Since his dropdown lists K and L frames separately, I'm inferring that he now uses different forms for the two frame sizes. You could probably add in the notes box (he reads them) that you want to make sure it fits the 4-1/4" version. He's really easy to work with.

Quote Originally Posted by JRV View Post
    Are the 4” holsters truly 4” holsters, or do they accommodate Smith’s Canadian-friendly 4.25” barrels?
    They're actually 4.25 holsters

User Tag List