Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you hoping for a Black Friday sale on?

What are you hoping for a Black Friday sale on?

For me, it’s a Litter Robot. Giving Back has one for three cats and he swears that it’s a life changer. I call his the “Kitty Stargate”. https://www.litter-robot.com/catalog...3/category/83/

Also, if anyone has a hookup on a RRS Anvil 30, holler ASAP.
    #RESIST

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Looking for some MBUS Pros, either straight or offset.

Best prices I can currently find are Amazon for the offset, $168 for the set.

Also, a Scalarworks LEAP/01 1.57 height.

And a CROM.
    Last edited by OlongJohnson; 11-26-2020 at 11:51 AM.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

My wife wants to replace our 15+ year old TV, and she's probably right, so there will probably be some sort of deal to be had there. The tough part is that the space we have for it basically only fits a 32", so getting something that's actually "latest tech" may be problematic.

As for me, I think I've finally settled on the idea that a CMMG RDB 9mm AR is something I want (somewhat leaning toward the "conversion" model because then I'd also be able to later buy a quality 5.56 or .300 BO upper to use on the same lower, plus it's significantly cheaper than the Glock mag version), but they're something like 12-16 weeks out on orders, so it's not remotely surprising that there aren't any deals to be had there. If you're selling more than you can produce at normal price, there's no incentive to offer deals, and then there's the fact that 12-16 weeks puts actual receipt of anything I order well into the new year with who knows what happening politically at that point.

That leaves me torn between "talk to my wife about the purchase and order it ASAP, might not be able to later" and "if I order it and it gets banned before it gets delivered, I might not be able to receive it, so wait and see if both politics and availability/lead times calm down later on." Not really sure what the conventional wisdom on that sort of choice is - perhaps the P-F hive mind can offer some advice.

Site Supporter
    I’m going hunting. Hoping that works out, with no need to go shopping.

Maybe I’ll go to Lowe’s and get some flooring.

I'm shopping for a TV soundbar. I've found a few with Bluetooth, which I want, but I'd also like multiple sound modes or some type of an EQ function. Anyone has something that they consider great equipment I'd love to hear about it.
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Quality 1911 mags (9 and .45) and parts
    Quality components to lego a flashlight together. No real use case in particular other than “cool”
    TLR-1HL or TLR-2HL-G, maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by olstyn View Post
    That leaves me torn between "talk to my wife about the purchase and order it ASAP, might not be able to later" and "if I order it and it gets banned before it gets delivered, I might not be able to receive it, so wait and see if both politics and availability/lead times calm down later on." Not really sure what the conventional wisdom on that sort of choice is - perhaps the P-F hive mind can offer some advice.
    I’d ask any seller if they have a contingency plan beyond “Sorry!” if they can’t deliver due to politics. I’m sort of glad I’m black rifled and plastic pistoled out at this point. It’s sort of liberating...
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Quote Originally Posted by olstyn View Post
    My wife wants to replace our 15+ year old TV, and she's probably right, so there will probably be some sort of deal to be had there. The tough part is that the space we have for it basically only fits a 32", so getting something that's actually "latest tech" may be problematic.
    Dude just go buy a 32" TCL Roku TV for $150 and call it good. ETA: Scratch that, $129 at best buy.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Waiting for @Tony Mayer to drop that JM Custom Kydex Black Friday deal.
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

Quote Originally Posted by awp_101 View Post
    I’d ask any seller if they have a contingency plan beyond “Sorry!” if they can’t deliver due to politics. I’m sort of glad I’m black rifled and plastic pistoled out at this point. It’s sort of liberating...
    Good idea. I'll send them an email inquiry on that point.

Bulk ammo that’s actually in stock

A fella can dream

User Tag List