Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: What are you hoping for a Black Friday sale on?

Quote Originally Posted by pastaslinger View Post
    I've got a wing claw 2.5 with the wide spacing ptd loops for a non-Glock platform but I just gravitate to carrying the Glocks so often that it basically is never used. I do love the construction though. I'm wondering if a George or AIWB with DCC monoblock would be a good option to mix it up but I'm not sure.
    pastaslinger, i am a big fan of "if it ain't broke, don't fix it". The WC 2.5 w/ wide hole spacing spreads the weight really well, carry's and keeps the grip in the same position and conceals very well. It's my favorite!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Quote Originally Posted by revchuck38 View Post
    @Tony Mayer is gonna be like the storied one-legged man in an ass-kicking contest knocking these out!
    Yep, our subscribers are AWESOME with our sales!! Highly appreciate you all!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ranger View Post
    I am shopping for PRS stuff.
    1) Already hit the Area 419 sale for another brake and more adapters.
    2) After looking at prices to build long range rifles - I succumbed to the closeout on Bergara HMR 6mm Creedmoor. I got lots of 6.5CM brass to neck down. Lee dies are cheap, etc.
    3) KUIU fleece hunting stuff - sure cannot afford at regular prices.
    4) Waiting on the MDT sale for more mags, vertical grips, maybe a blem chassis?
    5) Waiting on the ORYX (aka MDT) chassis sale - again hope for a blem Savage SA chassis.
    6) Got a Swampfox RDS deal (BF plus MIL discount!) to try on latest M&P CORE.
    Well the MDT and Oryx BF event were CharlieFoxtrots - crashed the internet. Started at 6PM EST on the dot and crashed IMMEDIATELY. I was able to get some mags and vertical grips but no joy on the chassis.

I’m also hunting new iPads for the kids. I think either 7th gen iPad or 3rd gen iPad Air, refurbished i assume in either case.
    Does the above offend? If you have paid to be here, you can click here to put it in context.

Well the MDT and Oryx BF event were CharlieFoxtrots - crashed the internet. Started at 6PM EST on the dot and crashed IMMEDIATELY. I was able to get some mags and vertical grips but no joy on the chassis.
    I had to navigate to the main site and found the chassis sale through the BF link at the top. Almost pulled the trigger on the 10/22 version but decided to hold out a little longer for the KRG which is what I really want.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Site Supporter
    And now Dvor has a lot of MDT stuff on sale at similar to MDT BF event (except the blems) - mags and vertical grips

This was a stupid good deal... On the Leatherman.com site!

Name:  Screen Shot 2020-11-27 at 9.53.53 AM.jpg
Views: 228
Size:  42.0 KB
    Last edited by Sal Picante; 11-27-2020 at 11:56 AM.

Where?

Quote Originally Posted by Les Pepperoni View Post
    This was a stupid good deal...

Name:  Screen Shot 2020-11-27 at 9.53.53 AM.jpg
Views: 228
Size:  42.0 KB
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Where?
    Edited my post - On Leatherman.com site.
    They have a black/silver model for sale and also a customizable one...

Quote Originally Posted by Les Pepperoni View Post
    Edited my post - On Leatherman.com site.
    They have a black/silver model for sale and also a customizable one...
    Thanks, man. One of my favorite multitools.
    #RESIST

User Tag List