Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you hoping for a Black Friday sale on?

Quote Originally Posted by LOKNLOD View Post
    Dude just go buy a 32" TCL Roku TV for $150 and call it good. ETA: Scratch that, $129 at best buy.
    I bought this TCL TV nearly a year ago and couldn’t be happier with my purchase paired with a Harbor Freight TV mount.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LOKNLOD View Post
    Dude just go buy a 32" TCL Roku TV for $150 and call it good. ETA: Scratch that, $129 at best buy.
    This. We got the 50-something” and soundbar last year and it’s been great.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

A Black Friday deal on primers would be nice. And while I'm dreaming, a BOGO sale on Bourbon would be appreciated as well.

Seriously, I usually just stock up on batteries today. Battery Junction usually has a nice sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Guerrero View Post
    Waiting for @Tony Mayer to drop that JM Custom Kydex Black Friday deal.
    I would suggest being an email subscriber if you're not
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

A sale on the Volquartsen LLV4 or 6 for the MkIV would be nice. The full package upper (sights, bolt, comp and in stock) for the price of the basic, bare upper.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Quote Originally Posted by Guerrero View Post
    Waiting for @Tony Mayer to drop that JM Custom Kydex Black Friday deal.
    Ditto.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    Yahoo!

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    For me, it’s a Litter Robot. Giving Back has one for three cats and he swears that it’s a life changer. I call his the “Kitty Stargate”. https://www.litter-robot.com/catalog...3/category/83/

Also, if anyone has a hookup on a RRS Anvil 30, holler ASAP.
    LL, we use this one for our two beasties: https://www.amazon.com/PetSafe-Scoop...dp/B016PXH9R2/

We've found it to work great at a lower price. The largest one is very picky about cleanliness, and will demonstrate his displeasure as only a cat can, and he is happy with it. The smallest one is a sloppy spaz who craps way out of proportion to her size, and they share without issue. The lidded version keeps her from kicking litter all over the place.
    Last edited by Joe S; 11-26-2020 at 02:27 PM. Reason: Goddamn spelling like a 12 year old texting on meth.

I am watching my email closely.

I am also looking for an electric meat grinder. Nothing top of the line like LEM or anything. Just something to grind some beef and venison into burger, probably 10-20 pounds per go.
    I don't want to thread drift, but would appreciate it if anyone runs across one for under or around $100.00. I need to spend my money on holsters and gun gear!

Site Supporter
    I am shopping for PRS stuff.
    1) Already hit the Area 419 sale for another brake and more adapters.
    2) After looking at prices to build long range rifles - I succumbed to the closeout on Bergara HMR 6mm Creedmoor. I got lots of 6.5CM brass to neck down. Lee dies are cheap, etc.
    3) KUIU fleece hunting stuff - sure cannot afford at regular prices.
    4) Waiting on the MDT sale for more mags, vertical grips, maybe a blem chassis?
    5) Waiting on the ORYX (aka MDT) chassis sale - again hope for a blem Savage SA chassis.
    6) Got a Swampfox RDS deal (BF plus MIL discount!) to try on latest M&P CORE.

Can't wait!

User Tag List