Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Holosun 509T slide milling

PMM offering another option for glock & 320's.

http://instagram.com/p/COSaLaXlu3E/

Name:  Screenshot_20210430-071435_Instagram.jpg
Views: 1094
Size:  24.2 KB
    "...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

Quote Originally Posted by dontshakepandas View Post
    I got my slide back from Jagerwerks today. I haven't had a chance to shoot it yet, but I'm pretty impressed with the overall package.

In comparison to my ATEI cut slide for an RMR the overall optic height is VERY close to the same, but the 509t is just a touch taller. I don't have a way to accurately measure, but I'd estimate its 1 or 2 millimeters. (The attached picture from the front more accurately shows the difference than the picture from the rear.) I do not feel the additional height will impact concealment in any way, but the height extending over a longer length than the RMR could be a concealment factor since there is height further away from the belt line.

The usable window for the 509t feels huge in comparison the RMR. You get more useable space on the top, but also more usable space at the bottom since the bottom of the window and sights sit lower.

The "tube effect" does seem to help a bit for initial alignment after doing a few one handed presentations. If I'm slightly off in my presentation my brain seems to be able to instinctively fix it more than with the RMR.

The glass has significantly less blue hue compared to the RMR, and the distortion is very similar with the 509t having just slightly more at the edges.

This is all just first impression, but if everything holds up during live fire this will be my new carry option and I'll send a Glock 19 slide to be set up to match.

Attachment 70072
    Attachment 70073
    Attachment 70074
    Attachment 70075
    Attachment 70076
    Hey I came across your post through a google search and wanted to ask what iron sights you're running. I love how jagerwerks is able to get the optic so low, and naturally i don't want tall sights to obstruct the view. Jagerwerks recommends a sight set with a fiber front, but yours seems to be flat black right?

Anyone doing BUIS in front of the 509T? Would appreciate a pic and who did it for you. Seems like everyone is going sights rear. That Jagerworks IG post is the only one I've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by hfrog355 View Post
    Anyone doing BUIS in front of the 509T? Would appreciate a pic and who did it for you. Seems like everyone is going sights rear. That Jagerworks IG post is the only one I've seen.
    Stone Bridge Gunworks. Low irons.

"You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie
    Shabbat shalom, motherf***ers! --Mordechai Jefferson Carver

Two of my guns are configured that way too, except I have a 507c’s and Ameriglo rears.
    David S.

Just noticed ATEI has an option for irons forward on a 509T cut for M&P 2.0. Kinda regret not waiting for them to offer a 509T cut as I've really learned to love the irons forward configuration. At the time I ordered from Maple Leaf in February, ATEI wasn't cutting M&Ps for the 509T.

Quote Originally Posted by backtrail540 View Post
    PMM offering another option for glock & 320's.

http://instagram.com/p/COSaLaXlu3E/

Name:  Screenshot_20210430-071435_Instagram.jpg
Views: 1094
Size:  24.2 KB
    https://www.parkermountainmachine.co...tting-service/

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

User Tag List