Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Oregon governor encourages neighbors to snitch on each other

Quote Originally Posted by awp_101 View Post
    Didn’t they try that in NM and the list of snitches got “leaked”?
    Yes.
    And I know for a fact that daily life got very difficult for a few of them, as in trespassed from basically every store in their very small, remote rural town.
    Want to buy gas or groceries? Drive your snitchin ass an hour to the next town.

"For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Same goes for Vermont, sort of. They want students whose family had company, or who went to someone else’s house to quarantine for two weeks, or one week with a Wu Flu test.

If there are 7 people there and 2 officers respond then there are now 9? And what happens when those officers go to the next house? What if the officers become infected?

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshmill View Post
    If there are 7 people there and 2 officers respond then there are now 9? And what happens when those officers go to the next house? What if the officers become infected?
    With the understanding that here we don't have this sort of rule and if we did it's a Health Dept. concern, not a police concern, I have had to respond to COVID positive housing. We just wear the appropriate PPE. N95 mask, face shield, etc. Then Lysol the uniform upon exit, go on about your day. We have a policy in place now that anytime we are in a building we must wear a mask. We're down about 10-15% of our manpower due to quarantines, but the people who are getting exposed are all almost entirely being exposed off duty. Particularly by spouses working in the medical field or children still attending schools in person.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post

Sat down confessed it with a full report
    Dashed it out but he couldn't take it
    Had to drop dime, through a partner in crime
    Got away without serving his time

Snitches get stitches
    The thread on your cheek must itch
    Snitches get stitches
    You got yours you son of a bitch

The mark of the squealer
    Too soft to be the dealer
    And nothing can heal you
    Mark of the squealer
    The mark of the squeal

I'm out on a mission
    To catch a stool pigeon
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Quote Originally Posted by FrankB View Post
    Same goes for Vermont, sort of. They want students whose family had company, or who went to someone else’s house to quarantine for two weeks, or one week with a Wu Flu test.
    Well that and all multi-household gatherings are banned, regardless of size and regardless of location. Also, a 14 day quarantine after all out of state travel, no exceptions.

I'm all for reasonable precautions but if they honestly think people are going to comply with this nonsense, they're off their meds.

Fringe benefit but my wife's family decided to cancel Thanksgiving as a result, to include my compulsive talker/liar/kleptomaniac mother in law so dodged a bullet there...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Part of me wonders if a better solution wouldn't be to flood the system with noise and for everyone to report everyone repeatedly.

Chris

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbkr View Post
    Part of me wonders if a better solution wouldn't be to flood the system with noise and for everyone to report everyone repeatedly.

Chris
    Shockingly, another Democrat.

https://www.lawofficer.com/mayor-de-...rank-messages/
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by FrankB View Post
    Self quarantine following this kind of exposure is just common sense. Limiting your contact isn’t so hard. What’s sad is that people need reminding.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Meanwhile, in Colorado;

Denver mayor apologises after flying for Thanksgiving against his own advice.

Michael Hancock urged people on Twitter to ‘avoid travel’, then flew to Mississippi

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...y-thanksgiving

Nothing like politicians setting a good example for the public to follow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List