Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Cancel Culture Goes Conservative: Black Rifle Coffee Company

Quote Originally Posted by JAD View Post
    Cafe du Monde makes a french roast that's really, really good. Comes in a blue can, try some. It's grocery store typical.
    Cafe du Monde is good stuff, and if anyone's looking for "Louisiana"-style coffee, Community, Mello Joy and Cici's are all authentic. Coffee and chicory is most appopriately served black, sweetened with brown sugar.
    Per the PF Code of Conduct, I have a commercial interest in the StreakTM product as sold by Ammo, Inc.

Bustelo and Cafe Caribe were essentials in Miami for 17 years. We still pick them up here from time to time. At least Bustelo. I don't think I've seen Cafe Caribe in our grocery.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    What, I'm the only one that has a wallet photo of this?

Attachment 63643

In full disclosure, I bought 3 boxes of the Thin Blue Line promo line about a year or two ago to put in the command post at my last assignment. Morale boost for people is a plus, same reason someone bought a big stash of it for here as well.

I just think that flexing on people for how they're not snobby about coffee is....strange, in a very beta-male soy boy way.

I'm just some dude that drank black coffee on night shift, so McD's or folgers was fine by me as long as it's not burnt, there's no spit in it, and I generally don't have to worry about getting shiv'd while ordering compared to the place in the other direction.
    jesus christ. talk about a weird flex.
    Does the above offend? If you have paid to be here, you can click here to put it in context.

BRCC auto ships four bags a month to us. Vendor managed inventory. Cancel culture can go take a leap.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by okie john View Post
    Bustelo is some good shit.

Okie John
    And cheap.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    I get a bag of it every year for Christmas from a family member. It always tastes stale, like it's been open and unused a while. I don't know how long they sit on the stuff or how long it lingers in the distribution chain, but I've never had one that was even remotely fresh.
    Any chance that coffee is a regifted Valentine gift?

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post

I was on the road a few months ago and came up 2 days short on espresso for my travel size Bialetti...
    All of a sudden now I want one of these.

Last edited by RJ; 11-24-2020 at 04:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    Frum is from a class of conservatives who fell out of favor with the current crew and mindset.
    Wrong, he and David Brooks have never actually been conservatives for 30 seconds of their entire lives which is why NYT, Atlantic, NPR love them so much.. They might be registered Republicans, but never ever conservatives.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by okie john View Post
    A mi me gusta mucho. Bustelo is some good shit.

Okie John
    That's what I use whenever I brew a whole pot.

For single serve I use Costco Kirkland brand Pacific Bold and it's pretty good.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    All of a sudden now I want one of these.

The only downside is that if you want to store your coffee in whole bean form, you have to get a spendy grinder to make proper espresso grind. The cheapo "appliance" grinders don't do the job.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

User Tag List